- Work bag: A busy dad has many tools in his toolbox, and needs something to keep them accessible and organized. The right work bag can be just the ticket. It needs to keep the valuable things safe, from papers to laptops. Stylish enough to take to the boardroom.
- Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480: A single keyboard that you can use with your tablet, phone and computer? That’s the swiss army knife of tech gadgets, and a great idea when shopping for gifts for Father’s Day. It serves as a stand for commonly sized devices, and has a brightly colored knob to toggle between three synced devices.
- Money clip: A busy dad will have all kinds of things in his wallet besides money. A classy money clip will keep your paper and plastic separate.
- Handkerchief: You never know when you might have to console one of your sons after a tragic loss. Best to be prepared with a clean, neatly folded handkerchief. It will teach him two valuable lessons: ‘strong men also cry’ and how to quickly hide the evidence of this crying.
- Logitech Harmony Ultimate Home: A remote control for your remote controls? No, it’s a remote control for your whole house. From lighting to music to movies to the thermostat, it has all the bases covered.
- Sunglasses: The sun shines all the time down here in Florida, and I hear it shines other places once in a while, too. Best to be prepared. They are also a valuable accessory to anyone impersonating a rock star or trying to deflect ultraviolet radiation emitted by the sun away from your fragile eyes. There’s no wrong reason to wear sunglasses.
They are all great ideas, and the good news is at least one of you may not have to choose. A dad who got this package on Father’s Day would be one to be copied for years to come. Enter the giveaway below for a chance to win a prize package containing all of these items.