I have loved cooking for as long I can remember, and I am always trying out new recipes. You can see many of my favorite recipes I have shared with you on my blog. In addition to the enjoyment I get from cooking, I love knowing I can save money as well as serve healthy meals to my family. I have found that in order to cook delicious and wholesome meals, you need to have the proper tools. In addition to the gadgets, bowls and other whatnot’s you have in your kitchen, you must have the proper knives. Many cooks only use one or two knives, when in fact there are six knives every kitchen should have. For the most well made knives on the market, the nonstick cutlery from Good Cook are the only knives you will ever need.
Six Knives Every Kitchen Should Have
- Utility: This sassy red 5″ knife can chop and dice your fruits and vegetables with no problem. The serrated edge keeps your delicate foods like tomatoes from falling apart before you can dice them. The best knife would be an ergonomically correct knife for easy use and comfort.
- Sandwich: This pretty purple 5″ knife will cut through a loaf of freshly made bread and then you can use it to spread your condiments on.
- Bread: This sunny yellow 7″ serrated edge knife will cut through bagels, bread or rolls like they were butter. Where most knives will make your bread crumble as it cuts them, this knife leaves no crumb behind on its watch!
- Chef’: This bright blue knife is a must have for any cook. This versatile knife can cut veggies, fruit, eggs, cheese and meat without a problem. The 5″ blade is one multitasking tool you will want to have.
- Santoku: This knife may have a funny name, but this orange beauty is a serious must have. With this knife, you can cut meat, fish and poultry as thin and even as you like With this extra large blade, you can keep control of your cutting with its ergonomic handle.
- Paring: This 4″ knife may be smaller than the others, but it makes up for it with its versatility and precision. With this handy green knife, you can cut even the most delicate foods like fresh shrimp, garnishes, and trim fruits and baby vegetables.
I have really enjoyed using the nonstick cutlery set from Good Cook. My favorite is the paring knife. I like that each knife is a different color so they are easy to spot. Each knife is made with incredibly strong high carbon steel and comes with a safety sheath to protect the blade as well as my fingers! The nonstick coating keeps the knives from sticking, causing tears in your fruits or crumbles from your breads.
I really like the way the knives fit into your hand, giving you more control over the cutting process. I will definitely get a lot of use from these knives for many, many years. You can purchase this cutlery set as well as many other well crafted kitchen products like bar ware, bake ware, cookware and plenty of cool gadgets from Good Cook online. Makobi Scribe readers will receive 30% off their order, including the nonstick cutlery sets by using the code: NONSTICK at checkout, valid through April 15th, 2013.