Snappi’s are awesome! Especially if you are trying to build a diaper stash! This allows you to turn receiving blankets and old T-shirts into folded diapers. You can find simple patterns at site’s like Fern and Faerie to show you how to make a complete stash on $30.00. If you go the flatfold route you can have over 36 diapers for under $16.00!! Then instead of pinning your prefolds or flatfolds use a Snappi!
The benefits of this fastener include:
- SAFER THAN PINS – no more pinpricks for baby or parent!!
- RELIABLE – a snug fitting diaper to prevent those dreaded leaks
- DURABLE – no snaps that can become brittle/rust, nor any velcro to catch all the lint in the wash!!At least if your Snappi® fastener needs to be replaced, your expensive diaper is not wasted!!
- ECONOMICAL – affordable fastener that works very well with the less expensive flat, prefold or contour cloth diapers
- EASY to use – allows first time parents, grandparents and people with arthritic problems to cloth diaper with ease.It is as easy as 1 – 2 – 3
This unique product was invented by a father who experienced frustration changing his own child’s diapers. A snap solution to easier cloth diapering!