It is that time of year where snuggling with a warm beverage is forefront in my mind. I was sent a bottle of Chef Wheeler del Torro‘s hot fudge and read the label talking about his memories of chocolate tea. I was intrigued. I began to search and expirement and I would like to present you with a Spicy Chocolate Tea Recipe to warm you in more ways than one!
- ½ c milk
- 1 Black Tea Keurig cartridge
- ½ T Chef Wheeler del Torro's chocolate sauce
- A dash of cinnamon, ground ginger and ground nutmeg
- Bring milk to a boil while you brew a small cup of Black Tea
- Add the brewed tea to the boiling milk and return to a boil
- Add the remaining ingredients.
You can also find the chocolate sauces in other flavors like: Mayan Mint, Jamaican Hot Chocolate Pepper, Rose, Coconut, Orange, and Salted Chocolate. Is your mouth watering yet? Visit his Etsy shop to learn more!