Makobi Scribe Vendor Portal
How Do I Join
When you register as a user for Makobi Scribe, select the box Apply to be a Vendor.
How much does it cost
To offset the cost of hosting and advertising, the vendor gets 90% of total sales including and responsible for shipping & taxes.
What does a vendor get?
A vendor is provided
- a personalized, self-designed site to upload and manage inventory.
- advertising space to place personal Google Adsense ads with 100% of the income earned from same ads.
- free hosting of the site at http://makobiscribe.com/vendors/your-site-name
- the ability to write blog posts within the microstore which are SEO optimized.
- Targeting Google, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest advertising support from Makobi Scribe social media channels with an existing audience.
- 90% commission
- the control to edit the shop page, description, comments products
- Access to front end reporting
- Weekly payouts with no threshold or minimum.
Top Vendors have the ability to
- edit products live
- submit products without approval
- a higher commission
- featured storefronts
- Instant payouts with no threshold or minimum.