It is finally that time of year when we are trading in our clothing for bathing suits. I do not know about you, but my kids love going to the pool and the beach. It seems they have some sort of an internal clock that tells them when it is time to hit the water! I do not know how they do it, but they can spend the entire day playing in the water! After a few hours, I am ready to pack it in and they are still going strong. One thing I do when we are making a trip to the pool or the beach is to include some summer beach must have items for kids to play with. In the event that they get bored before I do, I want the kids to be entertained until I am ready to head home! If you need some ideas for what the experts are suggesting you take with you, here is a list from SwimOutlet.com:
- Inflatables: Every kids, and adult for that matter, loves to float along with a water inflatable. The Giant Pretzel Inflatable from Swimline is perfect for a group outing. The giant pretzel holds up to 3 and with its 60″ size, that is a whole lotta pretzel!
- Body Board: Perfect for the expert or beginner, the Wet Products 26″ Bodyboard With Leash will keep the kids busy for hours! It is lightweight but well made so you do not need to worry about breaking it on the first time out.
- Life Jacket: For the little ones or the inexperienced swimmer, remember a life jacket is a must have for sure. To keep your child safe yet comfortable, the Kids Puddle Jumper Deluxe Life Jacket from Stearns is perfect. This life jacket is great for kids 30-50 pounds and is life guard approved, so you know it is safe.
- Kids Chairs: When it is time to take a break and have a snack, the kids need a place to relax. Why not make the chair as fun as it is comfortable for the little ones? With the Clicker Crab Chairs from Melissa & Doug, your kids can chill in style! The chairs are perfect for kids 3 and up, have a drink holder, fold and have a case for easy carrying and storage.
- Towel: You cannot go to the beach or pool without a towel, right? With the adorable hooded towels from Stephen Joseph Kids’ like the Dolphin Hooded Towel, your kids will be the envy of the kid crowd! These cute character themed towels have a hood to get the head nice and dry and are nice and absorbent. Your kids will want to jump right into the tub and use these at home as well.
Summer Beach Must Have Items For Kids
I think that list pretty much covers anything your kids may need for a day in the water. We live close to the beach, so we have easy access to it whenever we choose. When we go, we usually go as a family and plan for a day of fun in the sun. With the products from SwimOutlet.com, I know my family is getting to use products from an industry leader. You will not believe the extensive line of products that you can get from SwimOutlet.com. They carry the products listed above, swimwear for the whole family, water accessories, bags and backpacks and much more than I can list.
In fact, this company has the largest online specialty shop for swimming, water polo, fashion, beach, and surf products in the US. Going strong for 10 years now, SwimOutlet.com is dedicated to give you the highest quality products at an affordable price. The company prides themselves and credit their very existence on the recommendations and word of mouth advertising from happy customers. What the company knows for sure is that it is their loyal and satisfied customers that keep them “afloat” (sorry, had to do it!). You can buy the above products from the SwimOutlet.com website where they range in price from $10.95 to $22.95.