It is hard to believe I have a daughter who is turning 16 in a few weeks. I am so lucky to have such a great girl for a daughter. Caitlin has not even come close to causing the trouble in our house as I did in my mom’s house when I was this age! Caitlin is a great student, loves singing and playing the violin and is a member of the Scholar’s Bowl and Robotics clubs. I wanted to get her something special for her 16th birthday and find something she would treasure. In keeping up with her interests, I came up with a list of the top presents I thought she would like.
5 Gift Ideas For A Sweet 16 Birthday
- License Plate: If your daughter is driving at 16 (mine is not quite ready), a personalized license plate would be perfect for her.
- Key Chain: To go along with the car theme, a cute key chain would be nice. I was thinking of getting Caitlin a silver key chain with her initials on it when the time comes.
- Cosmetic Bag: Caitlin is just beginning to wear make up and needs a nice cosmetic bag. I would love to get her one with her monogram on it.
- Hair Accessories: Caitlin has long and beautiful hair and is always fussing with it. I thought a nice vintage hair comb with gemstones or pearls on it would be very sweet.
- Jewelry: Caitlin is a jewelry hound, so if I were to get her jewelry for her 16th birthday, she would be completely happy.
One of my favorite jewelry companies is Baroni Jewelry, and I have been a fan for years. I first fell in love with then when I reviewed the Trinity River Necklace in my post, “Unique And Beautiful Handmade Jewelry“. I also received the Ingrid Necklace, which I reviewed in my post, “Jewelry Lover On Your List? Give Her A Designer Necklace.” As you can see, the jewelry from Baroni Jewelry is absolutely exquisite and unique. So, who better to find just the perfect gift for Caitlin from their vast inventory of spectacular necklaces, earrings, bracelets and more for men, women and children.
I was sent the gorgeous Headwaters Earrings from the Emerald Forest Collection, which sells for $63 on the Baroni website. The earrings are made from the finest silver and are adorned with 4 turquoise beads. To compliment the earrings, we also received the Earth Stretch Bracelet from the same collection, which retails for $30. This is my favorite because I just love turquoise so much. It has gorgeous deep blue-green turquoise with these interesting dark swirls. It is so organic and reminiscent of nature, I just love it. We also received the Silver Rice Bead Stretch Bracelet, which sells for $20. This dainty silver bracelet has a strand of silver seed and rice beads. They go perfectly with any outfit and for any age. It is just as perfect for myself as it is for my 16 year old daughter. I love how it adds this juxtaposition of glamour and casualness all in one bracelet. I love how each of the bracelets have aspects of the earrings in them so they all go so beautifully together.
If you are looking for amazingly beautiful jewelry, made with the finest craftsmanship, Baroni Jewelry is just for you. You can find just what you want for yourself, a gift, for an anniversary, birthday or just because. Be sure to follow Baroni Jewelry on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. Baroni Designs is offering a retail discount code of BLOGSAVE20 to all of our readers. Please note this code can not be combined with any others. Also this code can only be used one time per customer. To double your chances of winning a Baroni Designs giveaway, you can enter for 3 chances to win a $500 shopping spree One USA reader will win 2 Baroni bracelets ARV $50.
What is your favorite of the sweet 16 birthday gift ideas?