Sweet Potato Spiced Whoopie Pie Recipe
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspooon ground nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- 4 T Country Crock Honey Butter
- ¼ brown sugar
- ¼ granulated sugar
- ¼ cup egg whites
- ½ cup mashed sweet potatoes
- ½ cup almond milk
- 8 oz package of Neufretchel cream cheese
- ½ cup confectioners' sugar
- ½ teaspoon clear vanilla extract
- 2 T Honey Butter
- Spray Whoopie pie with non stick spray
- Combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, brown sugar, salt, nutmeg and cloves.
- Beat butter and granulated sugar with electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add egg whites slowly.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture alternately with sweet potato and almond milk, mixing thoroughly after each addition.
- Add batter to pan filling ½ way spreading to all of the edges.
- Bake 8 minutes at 350 degrees
- Beat cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar and vanilla together until well combined.
- To assemble spread filling on one cake and sandwich with another.
- Decorate with sugar sprinkles.
Save your favorite recipes on the web right to your ZipList online recipe box. You can even add ingredients from each recipe to your shopping list and take it all on-the-go to the store with ZipList’s free mobile app. To add a recipe to yourlist or recipe box, just click the “save recipe” button. Then sign up using your email address, Facebook or Twitter account.
/ Thanks very a lot for this great submit;this is the type of thing that keeps me going by means of these day. I’ve been trynig round for this web site after being referred to them from a buddy and was pleased when I discovered it after searching for some time. Being a avid blogger, I’m joyful to see others taking initivative and contributing to the community. Simply needed to remark to indicate my appreciation on your article as it’s very appleaing, and lots of writers do not get authorization they deserve. I’m sure I’ll drop by once more and can recommend to my friends.
I saw those go by in my facebook feed this morning and had to come check them out! I just copied your whole recipe 🙂
This is the neatest recipe I have seen for sweet potatoes. I think I will make them but use butter cream frosting for the middle ! LOL
These look yummy!
I love sweet potato and these look great!
Comments are closed.