When I make a New Years resolution, I am gung ho about it for about a month and then I peter out. This is very true of my weight loss and exercise routines. You know how it goes; you start out with all that enthusiasm and then you lose that feeling over time. Soon, you find yourself looking for reasons to have just one more bite or shorten or not even show up for your exercise routine. Sound familiar? Here are 4 signs you need to change what you are doing in your workout:
4 Signs It Is Time To Change Your Exercise Routine
- You Are Bored: If you are going to the gym and taking the same clas or using the same machines, you are bound to be bored.
- Little Or No Results: If you were steadily losing weight and seeing toned muscles and now you are not, you are probably getting discouraged. That means something you are (or are not) doing is not working anymore.
- Tired or Sore: If you are beginning to feel tired or more sore than usual after you exercise, something is different. You may be over training or using a machine or trying a move that is not being done correctly.
- Unchallenged: If you are able to breeze through your routine with no sweat, you are not challenging your body any more. This means you are in a sense, treading water in your routine.
I am not going to lie; I am not crazy about working out. There are days I down right dread going to the gym. I hate to drive down there, try and find parking and then I usually have to wait for the machines I want to use. This is enough to keep me from going to the gym altogether. Does this sound familiar? Well, I am going to make your day because I have a solution you will absolutely love. With FitFusion, you can switch up your exercise routine, or you can workout from home or even when you are on the go. How cool was it that when I was in Atlanta this past week, I was able to workout with the nation’s top trainers in my hotel room! I was able to workout with my favorite trainers like Jillian Michaels, Billy Blank, Cassey Ho, and Tara Stiles, all from my tablet. And for just $9.99 a month, you can afford to amp up your fitness routine and get into the best shape of your life.
With FitFusion, you can choose which workout you prefer by your favorite trainer, type of exercise, like yoga, cardio or HITT and even how much time you have. When I was traveling, I did not want to spend precious time exercising when I could be hanging out with my family. I could just search for routines that took 20 or even 20 minutes to complete, which I love. Instead of spending 45 or 60 minutes on the boring old treadmill I could break into a good sweat with one of the 10 minute routines.
With FitFusion, there is something for just about everyone and is the perfect for the most seasoned or the novice fitness enthusiast. You can enjoy using FitFusion from your computer, iPhone, iPad, Android device, or even stream it to your AppleTV using AirPlay or on any TV with Chromecast. You can also download their exclusive FitFusion apps for your iOS or Android deice to get faster access to Subscriber content on the go, so you can stay fit no matter where you are. Here are the Top 5 most popular videos on FitFusion:
- One Week Shred Workout 1 (Jillian Michaels)
- Ripped in 30 Week 1 (Jillian Michaels)
- One Day Fat Blast Workout 1 (Tone It Up Girls)
- Buns and Bellies (Basheerah)
- Core Yoga (Tia Mowry/Tara Stiles)
One USA reader will win a 6 month subscription to FitFusion ARV $60.
How do you switch up your exercise routine?