|Taco Wonton Recipe||
- 1 Pkg. Egg roll Wrappers
- 1 lb. Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 tsp. Cumin
- 1/4 tsp. Onion Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 2 C.Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 8 oz. Sour Cream
- 1 C. Chunky Salsa
- Oil for frying
- In large skillet place ground beef with all
- the seasonings, cook until no longer pink.
- Take 1 egg roll wrapper place a spoonful of meat
- into the center, top off with cheese. Fold in
- corners of wrapper sealing with water on the edges.
- Deep Fry in hot oil. Drain on paper towels.
- While won tons are draining mix together the
- sour cream and salsa.
- Serve won tons hot and with a side of the creamy salsa.
Promote your blog and showcase your recipe in zuuzs Grand Spring Recipe Challenge. The prizes include a $500 Gift Card as the Grand Prize and three $200 Gift Cards as the top Category prizes you can use to buy kitchen related wares. Submissions end on April 28th.