Tex Mex Egg Recipe – Migas
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1½ cups of salsa
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 small tortilla, cut in small strips
- 4 eggs, beaten with salt & pepper
- ¼ cup cheese
- Melt the butter in a non-stick skillet.
- Add ½ cup of salsa & the tomato. Cook 2-3 minutes.
- Add the tortilla strips. Cook 1 minute.
- Add the eggs and let sit until the bottom is firm.
- Gently pull the eggs to the center and cook until done throughout.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top and mix until melted.
- Serve with the rest of the salsa on the side.
Ellen is a busy mom of two teenagers who left the corporate world in 2008 to focus on a more eco-friendly life. She lives in rural Vermont where she juggles family, two blogs and a career in social media. You can find her at Confessions of an Overworked Mom