The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free. When two people make the decision to join together as one, they are saying that together we are stronger and happier than we were as single people. Getting married is an exciting time. Not that there isn’t considerable stress involved with the planning and execution of the a wedding, but one source of stress that doesn’t need to be there is what to put on your wedding registry without seeming like your asking for the moon. Here’s a few of my must haves, in no specific order, of wedding registry essentials and how to dream big without asking asking for the moon.
Awesome Wedding Registry Ideas
- Hand Blenders: For any person who loves to spend time in the kitchen creating fresh wonderful foods and drinks, this is a must have in my opinion. The Better Chef 2-speed immersion blender ($17.99) has limitless applications and is an awesome addition to any amateur or professional chefs toolbox.
- GoPro: In todays world, recording your adventures for posterity is all the rage. GoPro ($399.99) continues to be the leader in this field and is still the best option out there for quality recordings of all of your memorable o the go moments.
- Pressure Cooker: Another must have for the chef of the new family. The Nesco 6L 4in1 pressure cooker ($99.99) can be used as a slow cooking to steaming rice and pressure cooking. The 6l capacity allows for room to feed a growing family.
- Smart Thermostat: One of the top priorities of new families is making the most of their hard earned dollars. One of the greatest siphons of our money is energy costs. The Nest Smart Thermostat ($199.99) learns from your habits and programs itself for maximum efficiency and been proven to save up to 12% on heating bills and up to 15% on cooling bills. They are also controllable from your smart phone or tablet.
- Portable Speakers: Everyone I know loves their music, and loves to take their music with them. Bose Is well known for the quality of their sound, and now the Bose Mini ($99.99) allows you to take your soundtrack along with you and hear it the way it was meant to be heard.
Now I know what your thinking, some of those things are pretty pricey. I thought you were going show us how to not ask for the moon. Well here it is. The Best Buy Wedding Registry allows you to dream big by registering for group gifting. This allows to dream big and ask for the things you really want without the fear of asking for more than most people are comfortable in spending. For all Items that are price $199.99 and over are available for group gifting. This lets your guests put as much money as they are comfortable with towards the gifts you really want, and everybody is happy. Then of course their is the cherry on top of the wedding cake. All items, big or small, from the wedding registry qualifies for free shipping.
What’s the most awesome wedding gift you’ve ever given?