Now that the holidays are over, we all should have some time to relax and slow down a little bit. The holidays can be a super hectic time of the year for everyone. I know that I enjoy the fact that the pace slows down in January. I find that I have time again to do things that need to be done and also some extra time to do things that I want to do – like enjoy some movies. One of my favorite ways to relax and unwind is to watch a good movie. Awards Season is finally upon us and Movies On Demand on cable is featuring some of the years greatest films! I’m working with Movies On Demand on cable once again to get the word out about their service where you can watch many of your Awards Season favorites with the push of a button instantly in the comfort of your own home.
With Movies on Demand, you can watch what you want to watch when you want to watch it. They have a great selection of movies and you can even watch some before the DVD is released. Plus, there are even some of the movies that are totally free. You cannot beat that. The best part about Movies on Demand is that you can watch the movies at home without dealing with the hassle of a babysitter or driving when the weather is less than ideal. You can watch all the movies at home while you get comfortable on the couch with a big bowl of popcorn.
- “Anna Karenina” – Premieres Feb. 19, (Best Cinematography, Best Costume Design, Best Original Score, Best Production Design)
- “Argo” – Premieres Feb. 19, (Best Picture, Best Actor in a Supporting Role – Alan Arkin, Best Film Editing, Best Original Score, Best Sound Editing, Best Sound Mixing, Best Adapted Screenplay)
- “Beasts of the Southern Wild” – Now playing, (Best Picture, Best Director, Best Actress in a Leading Role – Quvenzhané Wallis, Best Adapted Screenplay)
- “Brave” – Now playing, (Best Animated Feature)
- “Flight” – Premieres Feb. 5, (Best Actor in a Leading Role – Denzel Washington, Best Original Screenplay)
- “Frankenweenie”– Now Playing (Best Animated Feature)
- “Marvel’s The Avengers” – Now playing, (Best Visual Effects)
- “The Master” – Premieres Feb. 26, (Best Actor in a Leading Role – Joaquin Phoenix, Best Supporting Actor – Philip Seymour Hoffman, Best Supporting Actress – Amy Adams)
- “Moonrise Kingdom” – Now playing, (Best Original Screenplay)
- “Prometheus” – Now playing, (Best Visual Effects)
- “Paranorman” – Now playing, (Best Animated Feature)
- “Searching for Sugar Man” – Premieres Jan. 22, (Best Documentary Feature)
- “Ted” – Now playing, (Best Original Song)
- “The Sessions” – Premieres Feb.12, (Best Actress in a Supporting Role – Helen Hunt)
- “Skyfall” – Premieres Feb.12, (Best Cinematography, Best Original Score, Best Original Song, Best Sound Editing, Best Sound Mixing)
- “Snow White and the Huntsman” – Now playing until Feb. 27, (Best Costume Design, Best Visual Effects)
- “War Witch” – Premieres Feb. 26, (Best Documentary Feature)
Movies On Demand on cable is offering many of Awards Season’s nominated films such as Argo for rent via your digital cable remote often times weeks before they are available from other rental options and years before they can be streamed online. For more information about the Movies On Demand on cable service, be sure to visit Movies on Demand’s Facebook page.
One of my readers will win:
(1) $20 Visa Gift Card
(1) $5 Cable Cash towards Movies On Demand