Top 5 Health Benefits To Drinking Coffee:
- Brain Booster: Studies show that those who drink between 1 and 5 cups of coffee daily may have a reduced risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. The risk for developing Parkinson’s disease is also shown to be lowered. These studies suggest that coffee’s antioxidants help to prevent damage to brain cells and boost the functionality of neurotransmitters needed for cognitive functions.
- Heart Power: It has been shown that moderate coffee drinkers have a lower rate of stroke It is thought that the antioxidants in coffee might help to stop the effects that inflammation has on arteries. It is also shows that higher levels of nitric oxide occurs when consuming coffee, widening your blood vessels. More than 5 cups of coffee has shown to have the complete opposite effect, though.
- Liver Loves It: Though studies are not as in depth as they could be, it seems as though those who drink coffee have lower incidences of cirrhosis and liver diseases. It is thought that a 2 cup a day habit reduces the risk of liver disease by up to 43%.
- Diabetes Blaster: It has been proven that coffee drinkers have a much lower risk of developing type-2 diabetes during their lifetime. It was also proven that the more coffee a person consumed, the lower their risk level became. One thing to keep in mind, sugar. Try drinking your coffee without sugar, or with an artificial sweetener.
- Cardiovascular Controller: It is shown that cardiovascular related death is significantly reduced in coffee drinkers. Low to moderate coffee drinkers reduced their risk of dying from cardiovascular disease by as much as 38%!
It just takes a small squirt to make my coffee the way I like! Folgers Flavors are small and portable, too. I’m able to bring it with me during a coffee date with my girlfriends and not have to worry about paying extra for a flavored cup of coffee. You can find new Folgers® Flavors in Vanilla, Mocha, Caramel or Hazelnut at any grocery store in the coffee aisle at an affordable price.