I love a good grilled cheese don’t you? I used to go to the local bowling alley and order a grilled cheese with tomatoes and onions and it was the best thing ever! I thought a few gourmet cheeses and the addition of bacon would make the Ultimate Grilled Cheese, so I tested it out! It came out so scrumptiously, it was gone in minutes. I used the Good Cook sandwich kit tools to make this sandwich with ease. The bread knife cuts bread and doubles as a spreader! You get 4 cutting mats, a cheese slicer and a deluxe sandwich keeper to take your masterpiece to work! My favorite tool included is the slice precise slicing aid to get the perfect cut every time. No more lopsided tomatoes! Now for the ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich!
- Bread, sliced
- Extra Sharp Cheddar cheese, sliced
- Goat Cheese crumbles
- Brown sugar bacon
- Tomato, sliced
- Onions, grilled and sliced
- Muenster cheese, sliced
- butter or margarine
- Butter both sides of the bread
- lightly pan fry on one side, then flip
- Add Muenster cheese slice and goat cheese on one slice, top with bacon
- Put the sliced cheddar topped with onions on the other
- Once the cheeses have melted, add the tomato and close
Good Cook would love for you to experience the wonder of an amazing sandwhich too! Enter to win one of three sandwich kits. Also if you just can’t wait you get 25% off your order with code: DADWICH at GoodCook.com Contest open to US residence only. Good Cook Kitchen Experts are not eligible to enter contest.