When I went to the Purina True Nature Of Cats Event, we stayed at the Hilton is St. Louis. One of the most amazing features of this hotel, is the restaurant upstairs! The view was simply amazing! You could see outside no matter where your table was at. Many people who visit this bar during baseball season can have some of the best seats in the house!
Three Sixty Is A Bar With A View
The Hilton St. Louis is an amazing place to stay while in one of the most breathtaking cities in Missouri. High above the city of St. Louis, at the top of the Hilton St. Louis is the incredible Three Sixty rooftop bar. The Three Sixty is a bar with a view which offer a offers a one of a kind 360 degree view of the city from 400 feet above downtown. Cardinals fans are treated to a “birds eye” view right into the famous Busch Stadium, which is home to their favorite team. In addition to the excellent perspective for ball games, you are also treated to an up close view of the famous St. Louis Gateway Arch, the rolling Mississippi River and the other beautiful sites of the city.
I always look for great views to be able to show off my Karina Dresses. This is one of my favorite pictures, as well as favorite dresses. You can read all about how much I love my Karina Dresses here, and you can see the new line up for the upcoming season at KarinaDresses.com. You have seen many of the dresses featured right here on Makobi Scribe throughout my travel and fashion posts: My visit to the Karina Studio, The Karina Dress Love Club, and my dress reviews on the on the Daisy, Penelope, Adele and Audrey (print) and hot pink. I went on a cruise and wore the Halle, and the Adele in black! Here is the Gala, and above is the Sophie which is one of my very favorite styles. On every vacation or trip that I go on, you will always see me in a Karina Dress. They are great for travel & look great!
With the 360’s extensive selection of wines, beers and cocktails, you are sure to find the perfect drink to sip while enjoying the amazing view. With a sleek and modern design from award winner designers and developers, the Three Sixty has gained quite a stellar reputation. We were able to sample a few appetizer items from the menu, and I was pleasantly impressed. The food was as delicious as the view was breathtaking.
In addition to the fantastic view and the decadently delicious drinks, the Three Sixty also has some extremely palatable foods to offer for even the most discerning palates. Prepared by the renowned Chef Rex Hale, your food will be cooked by an expert who has prepared dishes all over the world. You will enjoy some of the most delicious foods, many of which are made with local ingredients.
Among the favorite menu items you can enjoy the Mini New England Lobster Rolls, New York Strip Crostini and Roasted BBQ Oysters. For the pizza lovers in the crowd, some of the best are cooked right at the Three Sixty in the Wallstone gas fire deck oven, made especially for making perfect pizzas every time.
With over 6,000 square feet, there is indoor as well as outdoor seating, so every guest has the perfect place to relax. The layout includes the incredible outside bar as well as several bars inside, an open kitchen, wine wall and fire pits throughout. The Three Sixty has become a must have stop for St. Louis visitors and residents alike.
- Address: 314.241.VIEW, Hilton at the Ballpark, One South Broadway, St. Louis, MO 63102
- Phone Number: (314) 241-8439
- Hours Of Operation: Monday – Thursday: 4PM – Midnight, Friday – Saturday: 4PM – 2AM. Sunday: 4PM – 11PM
- Valet parking is available via the hotel’s Broadway entrance for $5.00 on non Cardinal game dates and $20 on Cardinal game dates, always based on space availability.
- Not valid for overnight parking.
- There are several self-parking lots nearby, including the adjacent Stadium East garage
- Additional Information:
- Open at least 2 hours prior to game time for all Cardinal home day games
- All patrons must be at least 21, nightly after 7PM
- DJ starting at 9PM every Thursday
- DJ starting at 10PM every Friday & Saturday
- $10 cover charge at the door Friday and Saturday nights (and for some special events) beginning at 10PM
- Hotel guests and Cardinals Fans with that night’s ticket stub are complimentary
- Enter from main hotel lobby entrance off Broadway, take east tower elevator to 26th floor
I stayed at the Hilton St. Louis as part of the Purina One event to discover Cali’s true nature. You can find out more about the program: Purina One The True Nature of Cats. Stay tuned for weekly updates on how we progress!