These tomato cheese lollipops are a snazzy way to dress up an antipasto salad. They are so easy to make and taste great! The Bella Sun Luci sun dried tomato pesto really add the kick to the pop! Honestly, their line of products have been a life saver for me on my diet. Instead of salad dressings, I mix in a 1/2 teaspoon of sun dried pesto with lemon juice. In addition to the pesto you can find every variety of sun dried tomato you can imagine. Stay tuned for recipes featuring my new favorite products.
- 12 cherry or grape tomatoes
- A dab of Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Pesto Sauce
- 12 mini fresh mozzarella balls
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 12 kabob skewers
- Remove the tops of the tomatoes and core the middle
- Skew with a Kabob Stick
- Fill the middle with the Sun Dried Tomato Pesto Sauce
- Top with a mozzarella ball
- Garnish with parsley
Save your favorite recipes like this Tomato Cheese Lollipops Recipe on the web right to your ZipList online recipe box. To add a recipe to your list or recipe box, just click the “save recipe” button. Then sign up using your email address, Facebook or Twitter account. You can get the free mobile app for your iphone or android from ziplist.com.