I know it is only January, but spring will be here soon and I want to know what the top styles of women’s sandals this year are going to be. I love sandals and if I have a preference, I will wear them all year round. I am not bias to any particular style, which opens up the field that much more! I think I have some pretty nice looking feet and I want to show them off in style. Here are the top five styles of women’s sandals this year:
Gladiator: You can find this trendy style in a heel or a flat and either one of them look great. Copied from the Roman gladiators of the Julius Caesar time period, you can wear these with a skinny jean, a skirt, or shorts
Top Five Styles Of Womens Sandals This Year
- Gladiator: You can find this trendy style in a heel or a flat and either one of them look great. Copied from the Roman gladiators of the Julius Caesar time period, you can wear these with a skinny jean, a skirt, or shorts
- Heels: This style is going to be hot this year and for those of you who think you have shorter than average legs, these are for you. A sandal with a heel gives you the illusion that you have longer legs. These look great with a pair of shorts!!
- Ankle sandals: Here is another edgy look that is gaining in popularity. This style sports a wide ankle strap with an open toe. This style looks best with shorts or a casual skirt.
- Espadrilles: This tried and true style is back in style and they are looking better than ever. Made with cotton upper in a huge array of colors and patterns, this style looks great with any casual look. You can also find this style in a wedge that tie around the ankle. These look really cute with a full skirt, shorts or skinny jeans.
- Flats: If you are not into heels, flat sandals have found a new look and it is going to be very popular this year. Flat sandals are going to be sporting beautiful jewels in a rainbow of colors in interesting patterns. One company who is ahead of the pack with innovative style and design, Fibi and Clo is THE place for women’s sandals.
Jeweled Sandals For Women
I am crazy about jeweled sandals for women and I am happy to have found Fibi and Clo, who has such a huge selection of gorgeous sandals. If you like a casual flip flop that has a more glamorous look, they have several with beautiful stones like turquois, colorful beads and a rainbow of rhinestones. No matter if you are looking for something to wear to the beach, an outdoor wedding or perhaps an outdoor concert, you can find the right shoe at Fibi and Clo. I chose the extraordinary Black Cascade flat sandal ($45.00) and they not only look good but they are very comfortable. The black stones look amazing set against the silver that surrounds them. I love that you can wear these sandals with just about any outfit for any occasion. I wore this pair with jeans as well as a long dress and they worked perfectly with both. With the affordable prices, you can’t go wrong with Fibi and Clo. You can keep up with the latest styles from Fibi and Clo by liking them on Facebook.Do not forget to enter the rest of the current Sweepstakes If you love good deals, freebies and free samples be sure to check out the daily free sample