I have been around women for a large part of my life. I was raised with my sister by my mom who was a single parent. One of my role models growing up was my older sister who helped mom out with us. When I was pregnant, I found out I was having a girl, which was a huge relief. I mean, what was I going to do with a boy!? My second child was also a girl, so I was on a female roll of sorts. Well, I had a boy my 3rd time around and I must say, I could not have been happier! I had to adjust to having a boy because I was used to having girls around the house. Now that my oldest has a committed relationship with a great guy, we are beginning to be a little evened out with the numbers! I really stink at giving gifts for men, so I needed some help and looked to see what was hot this year. Here are:
The Top Gifts For Men For 2013
- Wireless Docking Station: If you have a man with a smartphone, he is going to love this. He can charge his phone and listen to his favorite tunes and all of it is done wirelessly.
- Sunglasses: Most guys do not have a really nice pair of shades in their collection. A lot of guys will grab a pair of cheap glasses when they really need a nice pair. This is especially true when you are a guy in the business world.
- Powered Multi-Tool Kit: If you have a guy who is handy around the house, power tools are always a winner. Why not give him a product that does the job of several tools in one.
- Cookbook: If you have a man who does or does not cook, either way, a cook book is perfect for them. If they are not a cook, get them a starter kit for their kitchen to go with their cookbook.
- Electric Groomer: If there is one thing practically every guy needs, it is a grooming kit. If they have facial hair or not, they need to groom that hair! One of the best brands for your personal grooming needs is Philips. They have a ton of products that are perfect for the man in your life.
The Philips Company know personal grooming and they are a leader in the industry. Whether it is personal shavers for women or men, they make the highest quality products possible. I have been a Philips customer for years and I trust the brand for my shaving needs as well as my toothbrushes. I was also a big lover of the Advent baby products, which are part of the Philips Norelco family. Because Chelsea and her boyfriend are coming up for Christmas this year, I wanted to get him something nice that I knew he did not have. Chelsea said although he loves that “groomed scruffy” look, he did not have a nice product to keep it trimmed.
The Philips Norelco Click & Style is perfect for the young guy like Mike. This complete all-in-one system is equipped with three attachments that are easy to click on and off for shaving, styling and grooming. It is versatile enough to let your guy achieve any style from a full on beard, to that groomed stubble look to a clean shave. The Click & Style is not just for facial grooming either! You can also use it for body grooming by using the Bodygroom shaver for your areas below the neck! It is also waterproof so your guy can shave wet or dry, whichever he prefers. You can get almost 2 hours of cordless use but you can also get a 10 minute boost for that quick shave. You can purchase the Click & Shave for $69.99 at Target, Walmart, Rite Aid, and Amazon.com. Be sure to stay current with Philips by following them on Facebook and Twitter.
One USA reader will win one Philips Norelco Click & Style ($69.99)Sweepstakes