Astroglide TTC™ sponsored this blog post. The opinions and text are all mine.
I pulled up my calendar this afternoon and realized that I am turning 30 this week. What the what? Where did my twenties go? I took a good, long look in the mirror, gulped and decided that this is what thirty looks like. A husband, two children and a dog. I never thought that this was what my life would look like. But I guess that is the beauty of it all. We never know what hand we will be dealt until it happens, and then we just have to go with it and hope for the best! I guess that is one of the many transitions we make as we cross over our twenties and enter into our thirty’s. One exciting tidbit that I am now dealing with. My friends are now trying to get pregnant on purpose! Me, being the overachiever that I am, had children first. Now I get to share with them all of the fun learns that I experienced and help them improve their chances of getting pregnant, too!
10 Tips to Improve Your Chances of Getting Pregnant
- Relax: Believe it or not, stress has a serious impact on your ovulation. In fact, high stress levels can cause your body to stop ovulating.
- Take Your Temperature: Your body temperature goes up slightly while you are ovulating. Wake up and take your temperature at the same time every morning in order to properly chart the changes in your body.
- Change Up Your Diet: Avoid foods with high pesticides and other possible contaminants such as BPA. These foods are known to be fertility destroyers.
- Get Outdoors: It is shown that an increase in Vitamin D aids in fertility. Vitamin D deficiency is the most common vitamin deficiency in the United States, and the easiest to solve! Get outside and soak up the sun!
- Step On The Scale: One of the very first things that your doctor will look at is your BMI. While positive body image is important, it is even more important to be at a healthy weight when trying to conceive. It truly makes a difference!
- Up The Vitamins: Consider taking prenatal vitamins once you decide to attempt conception. Prenatal vitamins, especially folic acid, have been shown to drastically cut the rate of birth defects.
- Track Your Cycle: Begin charting your periods and tracking other symptoms associated with ovulation. It might help to install an app on your phone or use an ovulation calculator in order to track and find a pattern in your ovulation.
- Check Him Out: Make sure your guy is wearing loose enough undergarments, cuts down on smoking and maintains a healthy weight and lifestyle.
- Get Physical: This is probably the most important tip. Have sex, and lots of it! Plan it if you must. Conception it isn’t going to happen on its own!
- Lubricate: Don’t select any lubricant. There are certain lubricants that will actually hinder your chances of conception. Select one that is specially formulated for this reason, and this reason alone.
I can 100% attribute my successful conception and pregnancies to my above tips. I am fully aware of my body and closely track my cycle. Actually, I am one of those women who can actually feel ovulation! While it’s great to be able to track your cycle, having a great lubrication, such as Astroglide TTC Trying to Conceive™, will help you go that extra mile. TTC is specially formulated with adjusted pH levels, compatible osmolality and a consistency similar to that of your own cervical mucus, making it less likely to hinder sperm motility than traditional lubricants. TTC also contains galactose, which is found naturally in semen, as well as fructose, the main source of energy for sperm. Like all Astroglide products, TTC also temporarily relieves vaginal dryness during sexual activity.
To see even more tips and tricks on conception, check out Astroglide TTC™’s Pinterest page and be sure to follow them on Facebook! Additionally, their website can direct you to all stores that currently sell Astroglide TTC™.
Astroglide TTC™ sponsored this blog post. The opinions and text are all mine