Tyson Mini Chicken Sandwiches
My kids are 18 months, 3.5 years and 19 years old. This means we can go through a box of Tyson Mini Chicken Sandwiches in a few days. I would say that our favorite meal to have them for is breakfast. All of my kids love it when Mom plays “drive thru.” I fry an egg, add some cheese and make some tots! Then I charge them $8.00 and send them on their way! Just kidding. We all sit in the kitchen at the table enjoying our Tyson mini chicken sandwiches. I think that combining the sandwiches with the egg, cheese and sometimes tomato makes a good filling complete breakfast and a great nutritious way to start the day. They are super easy to make. All you need to do is pop them in the microwave, conventional or toaster oven.
My mom got me a creative snacking cookbook for Christmas, and I could not wait to try one of the cute ideas on our breakfast tradition. I opted to try out the Pig-wich.
- 1 Tyson mini chicken sandwich
- 1 black olive
- 1 black bean
- 1 slice of Provolone cheese
- For feet, slice olive in half lengthwise, then cut small V shape out of the bottom of each half.
- For snout, cut a circle from the provolone with a round cutter and cut two circles for nostrils. Attach with mayonnaise to the bun.
- For ears, cut two triangles out of provolone. Cut slits in the top of the bread and insert triangles.
- For eyes, cut two small circles from cheese, and cut a black bean in half for the pupils.
- Make a tail out of cheese and attach to the side and curl.
The Tyson Mini Chicken Sandwiches are not available in all Walmart stores. Check here for a location near you. Right now you can Buy 2 Tyson Mini Chicken Sandwiches at a participating Walmart and receive a $5 Walmart Gift Card.
This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Mom Spark Media. All opinions shared are my own.