As children, there are a number of things we do at our parents request. We go to bed, eat, bathe and brush our teeth as part of our daily routine. As we get older, we learn to appreciate those routines as well as why they are so important for our health. Many people are unaware of the dangers of not brushing, or not brushing well can do to your dental health. The issues can range from swollen and irritated gums to brain damage from infections stemming from your mouth. If you have wondered if there were any advantages of using an ultrasonic toothbrush over a manual brush, you are in good company. Here is some valuable information I discovered on the subject:
5 Reasons To Use An Ultrasonic Toothbrush
- Speed: A sonic toothbrush gives an average stroke between 30,000-40,000. A manual brush can only afford up to approximately 300 strokes per minute.
- Comfort: A sonic toothbrush is easier to use for anyone with dexterity issues like arthritis.
- Gums: The sonic toothbrush is able to massage your gums better, therefore making them healthier.
- Reduced Build Up: A sonic toothbrush reduces plaque and gingivitis both short and long term over a manual toothbrush.
- Reduced Bacteria: Use of a sonic toothbrush has shown to be more effective in reducing bacteria and germs. This in turn reduces the occurrences of periodontal disease.
Just as a sonic toothbrush is important for superior dental health, choosing the right one is equally important. The sonic toothbrushes from Brio are reliable, affordable and built to tackle that stubborn plaque! They not only clean, but they brighten your teeth with their 100% ultrasonic technology. The Brio brushes offer 31 thousand oscillations per minute, which is absolutely extraordinary! The Brio Smartclean sonic toothbrush, which retails for $68 on the Brio website. The kit comes with the Brio Hand piece, with a six week battery life. I love this, it clears up clutter on your bathroom counter and of course it’s just one less thing to pack for those not so long trips. A 110 volt charger, 2 year warranty, 2 brush heads and an optional subscription brush head replacement program. as an added bonus, if you subscribe to the brush head replacement program, you will receive a 15% product discount. This kit gives you everything you need for a successful dental care routine.
With their ultrasonic technology, you get those thousands of oscillations per minute. These ultrasonic impulses can get to the damaging bacteria and germs where regular bristles cannot reach. Their unique ultra-sonic cleaning removes plaque, tartar, food scraps and impurities better than other toothbrushes. They also remove everyday stains within a few days, so there is no need for bleaching or strong chemicals It reduces inflammation, bleeding gums and periodontitis, which is painful and expensive to treat. When you use the Brio cleaning system, it also leaves you with fresh clean teeth for up to 12 hours! You can your Brio SmartCleanat their website, Amazon, or by entering the Giveaway Tools Widget below.
Do you use an ultrasonic toothbrush, and if so, what do you like best about it?