In our household, we are huge ice cream eaters. In fact, we have ice cream pretty much every day for dessert after dinner. I believe it is one of the few things that we could never tire of eating. Perhaps it is a genetic thing my mom loves ice cream as well as my sister. In fact my brother-in-law has a very cool ice cream maker attachment for his Kitchen Aid.
I remember as a kid when the ice cream man came around our neighborhood in his vehicle playing fun music. My favorite was always the Good Humor Strawberry Sundae. Now as an adult and having children, it is fun to see the ice cream truck come around the neighborhood we live in now. My kids wait in anticipation for the ice cream truck, straining their ears to listen for the music.
New Ice Cream Flavors
We are excited that Unilever is introducing some exciting new ice cream flavors for brands Magnum, Popsicle, Breyers, Klondike, and Good Humor. All of the flavors look absolutely delicious, and flavors my kids will love to try out. Below is a peak into what flavors each brand is introducing:
- Magnum: Magnum is introducing their ice cream bar in a new “Mini” size. While they will offer the classic flavors of Double Carmel, Double Chocolate, Classic, Almond, White, and Dark. They also introduced new flavors of Mint and Mochaccino to their Mini line of ice cream bars.
- Popsicle: Popsicle is introducing the yummy new Yosicle! This is combination of the classic Popsicle with the creaminess of yogurt. The Yosicle is offered in 3 different styles. Torpedo, which comes in Purple Berry, Watermelon, and Vanilla. Layerz, which comes in Cotton Candy & Vanilla, and Orange & Vanilla. Lastly there is Duos, which comes in Watermelon-Vanilla and Cotton Candy-Vanilla & Purple Berry-Vanilla and Cherry-Vanilla. Popsicle has also partnered up with Sour Patch to introduce the Sour Patch Kids ice pop. This ice pop will have the classic taste of sour to sweet that Sour Patch Kids is known. There will be a hard sour shell with a sweet creamy ice cream available in Lime, Raspberry, and Orange.
- Breyers: Breyers introduces 6 new flavors to their Blast Line. New flavors are Chocolate Reeses, Golden Oreo Cookies & Cream, Oreo Birthday Blast, Klondike Krunch, Banana Split and S’mores.
- Klondike: Klondike introduces the new tasty treats of Chocolate Choco Taco and Peanut Butter Choco Taco to their original line of Choco Taco. They are also introducing the Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwich which features chocolate ice cream sandwiched between two chocolate wafers.
- Good Humor: Good Humor is introducing two new flavors to their classic candy line: Mounds Ice Cream Bars and York Peppermint Patty Ice Cream Bars.
Ice Cream is Good For You
If you really need an excuse to have some ice cream, then you will be happy to know that ice cream is good for you! It is actually a good source of calcium. I know my kids enjoy eating ice cream and I do too! What are your favorite flavors of ice cream?