My husband’s birthday is coming up and I am at a loss as to what to get for him. He is not a very complicated guy but he is very hard to buy for. He has very few interests, wears the same style of clothing all year round and eats meat and potatoes only. I have gotten to where I almost dread his birthday, our anniversary and the holidays because I am racking my brain for a gift. I wanted to really shine this year, so I did a little homework and came up with a list of 5 really neat gifts I thought he would like.
5 Cool Birthday Gifts For Men
- Something Homemade: Guys melt when they get a homemade item from their kids. This year, Henry and I went to the craft store and he chose a wooden keepsake box with his picture inserted into it. My husband loved it!
- Something Food Related: A guy has to eat, right? If there is one thing my husband loves, it is grilling out. I can always be sure I got the perfect gift if it pertains to food. A collection of sauces and marinades to cook out on the grill would be right up his alley.
- Something Sports Related: My husband is not just a sports fan, but a sports fanatic. Buying him a round of golf or a few buckets of balls at the driving range is perfect for him. Also seats to the local minor league sports team is a big hit as well.
- Something Video Game Related: My husband and son are huge video game addicts. Buying his favorite game or a headset with a microphone is just what the gamer on your list needs.
- Something Fashionable: Now my husband is not what you would call fashion forward. He is the kind of guy who has the same shirt in 5 different colors in the closet. He has zero imagination in the fashion department. That is when I step in and make sure he has a few nice accessorizes for those rare nights we get to go out alone.
For Chris’ birthday this year, I knew he wanted a watch. His watch he has had forever finally gave up the ghost and it was time (hee hee hee) to get him a new one. I have been looking at wooden watches because they are totally eco friendly, which I am trying to be. When I saw the gorgeous watches from Tense Watch, I knew I had to have one for Chris. They have a huge selection of watches made from gorgeous wood from countries like Africa, India, and many other exotic places. They were founded in 1971, are the original wooden watch and are based in British Columbia, Canada. If you love nature, you are going to love to watches for men and women from Tense. And if you are looking for unique birthday gifts for him, this is the place to go!
I received the Yukon, which retails from $269 and is the newest watch in the Adventures series. The watch is made of all natural solid American Walnut, is hypo allergenic and is sizable to fit everyone. It has a calendar date feature, 24 hr, and day of the week indication. The crowns and automatic push-button clasps are made of premium quality stainless-steel. There are 6 collections total, including the Coastal, Discovery, Heritage and Mainland. The watches range in price from $109 to $269 and ground shipping is free! Be sure to stay current with Tense and follow them on Twitter and Pinterest. and One USA reader will win the Compass Men’s Watch in Green/Sandalwood ARV $139.
Does your man have a birthday coming up and if so, what are you buying for him this year?