How in the world did we get all the way to Valentine’s Day already? Didn’t I just take the tree down and pack away all the Christmas decorations? I am usually a step ahead of the game, but this year I seem to be lagging behind a bit. I think this unusually cold weather has gotten me moving more slowly than usual. Also to blame would be the super lazy winter break we spent with a lot of snuggles, TV and junk food. I hate waiting until the last minute for my holiday gifts, so I wanted to put a few gift ideas out there for the mom on the go. I am constantly on the go and am always looking for gifts that match my lifestyle. Here are a few suggestions that fit right in.
4 Gifts For Busy Moms On Valentine’s Day
- Statement Jewelry: Do not be a shrinking violet when it comes to your choices in your jewelry. Just say no to that tiny heart on the standard gold chain. Instead, choose a funky and chunky statement piece that shows off your playful side.
- Monogrammed Throw: Speaking of this chilly weather, a good throw will take the chill off. Instead of your run of the mill thrown, why not put mom’s monogram on there and make it special for her. The busy mom does not have the time to go out and get her initials put on a warm throw, so do it for her!
- Classic Books: When I am waiting in the carpool lane or at a layover at the airport, I can get pretty bored. I get tired of playing games on my phone and love to sneak in a few pages of a classic book. Give a classic title like “Pride and Prejudice”, “The Old Man in the Sea” or even “Alice in Wonderland.”
- Subscription Box: The busy mom does not always have the time to stop and get herself that bottle of nail polish she needs or perhaps a new water bottle for her daily walk. With the FabFitFun VIP subscription boxes, mom can get $300 worth of goodies for just $50!
When I worked in an office, I took for granted the long work lunches, dressing up every day and interacting with other adults. I would not trade staying home to raise my kids for the world, but I do miss indulging in myself on a regular basis. I traded those business suits for flannel pajamas and power lunches for tea parties! If this sounds familiar, you can still spoil yourself without breaking the bank. With the unique quarterly VIP seasonal boxes, you get surprisingly thoughtful yet whimsical goodies worth hundreds for a fraction of the retail value.
Just think; every 3 months you get to enjoy the trendiest fashion finds, glam beauty secrets, and fab fitness gear guaranteed to make you feel like a VIP all year long. The box I recently received was filled with so many cool items, many of which I would not have even thought to purchase for myself. There was a Zumba DVD for getting into shape, an Organic Balance Milk Protein Shake in Vanilla and a ton of other cool products. The entire box included:
- Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive
- Half United Fighting Hunger Necklace in Gold and Silver
- Zumba 60-min DVD “Max” and $25 apparel gift card
- Lather AHA Hand Creme with Evening Primrose
- yourMinerals Assorted Eye Shadows (Brown Hypnotic Eye Glimmer, Lavender Dream Eye Shadow, Swedish Winter Eye Shimmer, Glistening Grey Eye Glimmer)
- Justin’s Classic Almond .5oz Squeeze Pack
- Organic Valley Organic Balance Milk Protein Shake in Vanilla
- Special K (Berry Medley Chewy Snack Bars, Blueberry Bliss Chewy Snack Bars, Salted Caramel Chocolate Chewy Snack Bars, Pretzel Chocolate Chewy Snack Bars)
- Daniel Stone COCO Candle
- Fashion Project $30 gift card with Free Shipping
- Passport To Beauty Tibetan Goji Berry Intense Anti-aging Eye Serum With Retinol .5oz
- SaltedTV.com 3 Months of free membership
Signing up for your FFF box is super easy. All you need to do is go to the website, create an account and prepare to be spoiled when you box arrives at your door. You can also gift a VIP box, so it is perfect for that lady on your list who deserves to be indulged. For every friend you refer, you will receive a $25 credit off your ext VIP box! There are no contracts or obligations, so you can cancel at any time. How would you like to receive a VIP FFF box of your own? One USA reader will win a seasonal VIP FabFitFun box ARV $50, but valued at over $300.
Which of these Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas would you like?