Whole Foods Market’s has a podcast that shares the story of Vitamin Angels which is an organization that provides children under five with vital nutrients they would not otherwise have and are crucial to being healthy.
Whole Foods Market is trying to raise awareness of Vitamin Angels and will donate $1.00 for the first 5,000 people to share their thoughts in response to the Viva Vitamin Angels podcast they have on their site.
I am the 868th comment and Whole Foods Market is aiming for 5,000 comments! To encourage people to comment and get involved, they are also providing a $20 gift card to Whole Foods.
There are three things you can do to enter this giveaway and help spread awareness.
- Go to the podcast and leave a comment. Enter what comment # you are in Rafflecopter form.
- Spread the love using the following suggested posts: Check out this podcast from Howard Schiffer, founder of @Vitamin Angels – an organization dedicated to fighting childhood mortality worldwide by connecting children under five with essential nutrients. @wholefoods will donate $1 to the cause (up to $5000) for every comment received on this post thru the end of the month: http://bit.ly/oG76xh or Twitter specific: @wholefoods is donating $1 to @vitaminangels for each comment posted on their Vitamin Angels podcast. Pls comment + RT! http://bit.ly/oG76xh You can do this daily and leave the url of where you posted in the Rafflecopter form.
- Stumble, Like or share this post in anyway. Leave the url in the Rafflecopter form.
- Please, take the time to look at all of my current giveaways.
- Subscribe to giveaways over $100 and BIG events
- I am using the Rafflecopter form to gather entries. Comments made below this post will not count as entries. Rafflecopter is a beta software I am working with and would love your input. Leave any issues with the form below.
****If the form will not let you add your daily tweet, please fill out the main entry again with “DO NOT COUNT” in the Extra Info box. It will then let you complete the daily tweet.
Comments are closed.