I just finished my first week with Nutrisystem, and I wanted to share my thoughts and progress with you.
- Subject: Jennifer (I write this because Noah is now going to be joining me)
- Start weight: 154.2
- End weight: 148.0
- Favorite Foods: BBQ Soy Chips (D) , Fudge Graham Bar (L), Apple Strudel Scone (B), Roasted Veggie Pizza (D)
- Favorite Foods to Supplement with: Protein-2 slices of lunchmeat, dairy-cottage cheese/cheese stick, veggie-eggplant/broccoli, fruit-peaches, fat-3 olives.
- Go to recipe: sliced eggplant, mushrooms, green onions and peppers and sauteed it with braggs amino acids and lemon juice. this made a great filler for when I got hungry and it was salty without added salt.
- Things I would do different or learned: Do not eat your dessert first! You will want it at night! Order more snacky things like soy chips and pretzels and use lunch bars as sweet thing for the day. I am really craving snacky things like chips.
- Overall impression: I am really enjoying Nutrisystem and find it easy to stick to without cheating or wanting to cheat. I feel I am losing weight rather rapidly, and I am not hungry.
- Contributing Factors to weight loss/non-weight loss: I am sick, kids are sick. I am weary tired and don’t have much of an appetite.
Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog