UGH! I hate the 150 weight. It is soooo hard for me to break out of! It is my dreaded plateau! Check out how awesome I did last week!
- Subject: Jennifer (I write this because Noah is going to be joining me next week)
- Start weight: 148.0
- End weight: 149.2
- Favorite Foods: Ice Cream Sundae (D) , Steak & Cheese Pocket (L), Chocolate Chip Scone (B), Tortilla Chicken Soup (D)
- Favorite Foods to Supplement with: Protein-hard boiled egg, 7 g protein yogurt under 120 calories, veggie-peppers/mushrooms, fruit-cantaloupe, fat-usually forgot it.
- Go to recipe: Salad greens with raspberry almond fat-free vinaigrette (2 T)
- Item I was allowed to add: Popcorn 1 cup (I won’t do this next week to see if that makes a difference.
- Things I would do different or learned: Use the bottle they give you to track water. It is so much easier than trying to remember.
- Overall impression: I know I am at my personal plateau. I always stall at 150. I know it will get better, it just sucks looking at the scale go up or not move. The food is still filling and good. I do not think I should have added the popcorn.
- Contributing Factors to weight loss/non-weight loss: I am wrapping up being sick. I was also menstruating this week which might account for the non-weight loss.
Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog