Well, ya know I have lost 40 pounds, but I still have that last 10 pesky pounds to go, but I would love to get back to college weight and lose twenty more. So when the Shaklee 180 blogger Program came around, I applied to be a part of it.
Shaklee 180™ Blogger Program
- Shaklee 180™ Energizing Smoothees: We get these in three flavors, chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla. I am not really a shake person and have never liked the consistency of diet shakes, but many bloggers love them. I just learned a great tip about adding oats to make it thicker, and will let you know next month! There are 45 meals in each container.
- Meal-in-a-bar: I love these. I get them in two flavors, peanut butter & chocolate chip and Blueberry Almond Crisp. They saved my weight on the cruise. I love how I can bring them with me on the go! There are 14 bars in a box.
- Energizing Tea: This is my favorite part of the day. I just add a packet of this energy lifting tea to a bottle of water and I feel like I am treating myself! I also get a little energy from it without the calories of a Mountain Dew. There are 28 servings in a box.
- Snack Bar Assortment: Everyone needs a snack to get them through some days. Shaklee provides you with 3 flavors: chocolate, crunch peanut butter and lemon cranberry.
- Metabolic Boost: Every plan in life has a pill! LOL These pills are powered by green tea to help you naturally increase your metabolism. You get a 30 day supply in each bottle.
You also get:
- Free personalized support, Shaklee 180 online tools, and Shaklee 180 Mobile App ($11.95/ month value)
- Free Shaklee 180 Workouts ($19.95/month value)
- Free: First order will arrive within 3 business days ($23.64 value)
- Qualification for FREE products through ‘3 for Free’ when you sign-up for AutoShip.
- PLUS FREE SHAKLEE MEMBERSHIP – saving you 15% on all Shaklee purchases ($19.95 value)
I am now a Shaklee 180™ Blogger and will be telling you about how my last month went! I started the program with the following stats:
Jennifer’s Shaklee Stats
|Measurements||Weight||Arm (L)||Arm (R)||BMI||Diaphragm||Waist||Belly||Hip|
I do not think that I did to bad considering that I went on a cruise for 7 days. You know how cruise ship food is. I brought along the bars to eat for lunch. I had fresh fruit for breakfast and a hard boiled egg and salad for dinner. Now that I am home again, I have a shake for breakfast, a bar for lunch and a sensible dinner.
This is a sponsored post as part of the Shaklee Corporation blogger program. I have received free products, online support and incentives for participating. My opinions are my own. Results and experiences from the Shaklee 180 Program are unique for each person, so results may vary. People following the weight-loss portion of the Shaklee 180 Program can expect to lose 1-2 pounds a week.