Everyone loves a party, especially when the moments last forever. Parties for occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries and retirement, deserve to be remembered for years to come.
There are hundreds of creative ways to make sure you have keepsakes to remember your events by. If you wish to leave a lasting impression on your guests, you may enjoy these fresh and new ideas for your party or event. From custom clothing magnets to photos, there is a creative party favor out there especially for you.
- Photo Booth: Nothing captures a memory like a photo. Photo booths are a sensational way for your guests to let loose and have some fun. Your guests will also be going home with an awesome set of photos that are worth a thousand words. Most photo booth rentals offer props and costumes to get your guests silly or you can go with a classic photo booth rental. There should be lots of options in your area to choose from.
- Customized Coloring Books: Customized coloring books are a blast for all ages. Even now, adult coloring books are flying off the shelves. These coloring books come in various themes, pages and sizes for all budgets. You can customize these coloring books with personal photos or names. Use your guests’ or family’s photos for added flair and to make it extra special. Order these in advance and place them in cute gift bags for the guests as they leave. These are perfect for all types of events.
- Custom Clothing Magnets: This idea is booming and making a statement right now. These clothing magnets are perfect for your event or party. Are you having a child’s birthday party? Create a custom magnet that is creative and relates to your theme. These are perfect for the children to wear around the party but also to wear for fun after the party is over. You can customize these with your guests’ names as well. These magnets can be worn on clothing, backpacks, bags and other fabric objects. They are also safe for multiple materials.
- Chocolate Bars: Ready for something yummy and special? Customized chocolate bars are both fun to eat and fun to keep. You can customize these bars with your favorite photos or perhaps a special thank you message to your guests. These are perfect for all ages and can be created on your own as well. Get your party guests involved and have them DIY a special wrapper all their own.
- Seed Packets: Having a spring wedding or a back to school bash? Try seed packets for your guests! These are customizable and can be filled with various seeds of your choice. Children will have a blast planting their seeds and watching their sprouts grow. These are sure to delight and will be a reminder of the memories you had as they grow and planting seeds is a great way to connect with nature.
All of these ideas are perfect for all age groups and all types of events. These are low maintenance and for the most part affordable. Give your guests something to rave about with custom magnets, coloring books, yummy chocolate, seed packets or a photo booth. Want to step it up? Add two or three of these together in a gift bag for a cute goody bag for your guests.