I have a saying. “As we slow down, life catches up”. You Know what I’m talking about. All those things we used to do that we thought had no consequences because we were young and invincible. Just because you jumped off that bridge and didn’t break anything doesn’t mean there wasn’t some down range damage done to the temple. It’s kinda like a human body butterfly effect. All those little dings add up over time. Then it’s, how did I get like this? Once you come to grips with the fact that you’re not a kid anymore and it’s time to start taking care of yourself, take a look at these 5 steps to be the best you can be and you’ll have the tools you need to be your best.
Treat Your Body Like A Temple Not A Tent
- Healthy Eating: You’ve heard the saying that you get out what you put in. So if you’re eating a bunch of junk it stands to reason that that you are going to feel like junk. Eat right and your body will get the most out of the fuel you’re putting into it.
- Hydration: Experts say that you should be drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day depending on where you live. Our bodies are made up mostly of water so it seems pretty smart to replenish your bodies most valuable resource at every given opportunity.
- Exercise your brain: Your brain is the most valuable muscle in the body. It benefits from exercise just as much if not more as your conventional muscles. So challenge yourself mentally at least once a day and show off that big brain.
- Social Contact: I’m not talking about social networking either. I’m talking about getting out there with your friends and family for some real live interactions and leaving the electronics behind. Nothing heals the body and mind like letting go and enjoying life with those closest to you.
- Get Some Sleep: I’d say this is one of the most common problems among adults. There aren’t enough hours in the day or to many things are going on with the body and mind to get the reccomended eight hours. Not getting enough deep sleep is the first step in losing your edge on life. That’s where Active Edge comes in. Using an age old therapy involving electromagnetic fields to aid in a variety of ailments, but in a way never imagined before.
For years people have been using pulsed electromagnetic therapy to help themselves with achy joints, arthritis, headaches, lack of sleep and improved circulation. These are only a few of the amazing benefits of this type of therapy. The only con is that it required a machine. Active Edge has changed the game forever. Active Edge is the only thing of its kind. Infusing and embedding electromagnetic frequencies within the fabrics and materials used in there products without the addition of any metals. Cooking up 3 different frequency recipes for the specific purposes of performance, pain management and better sleep they have covered every angle in the race to help you keep your edge and be the best you can be. The bracelets and necklaces range from $65 – $95 and the sleep shirts are $65. All items are available on the Active Edge website. Tell your stories and find out more about Active Edge on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
What’s your reason to keep your edge?