When it comes to your period, it is best to be proactive rather than reactive. You know you don’t want to be caught off guard when your period comes, so preparation is the smart want to approach your monthly time. Here is a list of tips to help you be ready when your period shows up! Thankfully, the folks at Kotex have you covered for all of your period needs!
At least once a month, I make sure we have our “period kit” in all of the places we have designated to have the kit. The kit includes:
- Plenty of Kotex products
- Fresh underwear
- Fresh pants
- Wet wipes
- Plastic or waterproof bag
The spots we have designated are:
- Caitlin’s backpack and/or locker. I prefer the backpack, just because it is easy for me to fill her kit than to trust she will remember to tell me when she uses something from her locker.
- The car
- Under the bathroom sink
With Caitlin still waiting for her period to start, I am trying to keep her as unafraid of her period as she already is. When we chose the items for her kits, we talked about the job each item preformed. We decided that:
- By having enough Kotex products, the better you and the young lady in your life you will be. I have shared with Caitlin that I have used Kotex since I was her age. I assured her the products were designed to keep her leak-proof so not everyone in the school will know when she gets her period.
- Caitlin feels much better about getting cramps now that she knows Tylenol will ease her discomfort.
- In the event she cannot make it to the restroom immediate, she has fresh undies and pants to change into
- If she does need to change, she will have what she needs so that she isn’t going to be “found out” by the kids at school.
If you aren’t sure what you need to help your daughter have her monthly maintenance in top notch order, visit www.kotex.com/tween. Also check out www.ubykotex.com/helloperiod. To get answers to all of your questions regarding your daughter’s period.
I wrote this review while participating in a Brand Ambassador Campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of U by Kotex Tween and received products to facilitate my post and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.