This Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato Appetizer Recipe was submitted by Howard House Reviews in the Side Dish Category in the zuuzs Grand Spring Recipe Challenge!
Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato Appetizer Recipe
Author: Brooke Howard
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 6 Roma Tomatoes
- 12 oz. Package of Bacon, Cooked**
- Iceberg Lettuce
- Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip
- Dill Weed
- Cut the Roma tomatoes in half
- Use a spoon to remove the seeds
- Chop your cooked bacon, this can be done as fine or as thick as you prefer
- Mix the mayonnaise or Miracle Whip with the chopped bacon, add as much or as little as you like, as this is done to taste.
- Place the lettuce in the tomato halves
- Spoon the bacon mixture into tomatoes on top of the lettuce
- Add your preference of cheese, we used cheddar and baby gouda
- Sprinkle with dill
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Promote your blog and showcase your recipe in zuuzs Grand Spring Recipe Challenge. The prizes include a $500 Gift Card as the Grand Prize and three $200 Gift Cards as the top Category prizes you can use to buy kitchen related wares. Submissions end on April 28th.