Beef Ravioli Pizza Cups With Tomato Basil Salsa Recipe
Author: Chef Boyardee
Recipe type: Entree
Did you know you can make a variety of items with Chef Boyardee?
- 1 pkg (31.85 oz each) Chef Boyardee® Pizza Maker? Cheese
- 1-1/3 cups very warm water
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cans (15 oz each) Chef Boyardee® Overstuffed Beef Ravioli
- ¾ cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 5 plum tomatoes, seeded, diced
- ¼ cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Stir together crust mix from both pouches and water as directed on package. Drizzle oil over dough; cover and let stand 5 minutes.
- Spray 12 medium muffin cups with cooking spray. Divide dough into 12 pieces. Place 1 piece in each muffin cup; press dough up side to make a cup. Place 1 ravioli in each indentation of dough. Top each ravioli with 1 tablespoon pizza sauce from kit. Sprinkle each cup with Parmesan cheese from kit.
- Bake 17 minutes; top with 1 tablespoon mozzarella cheese. Bake 3 mintues more or until cheese melts.
- Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, basil, olive oil, salt and pepper; set aside. Remove pizza cups from pan and top with tomato basil mixture.