As the summer season is already started, many people are already making plans and reservations for their vacation. Sometimes, traveling can be a bit of a struggle especially when you go on long trips, remote places or don’t have the right equipment. That is why many companies worked hard on developing innovative travel gadgets, that are designed to make the process easier. In this article, we will go through some of the best gadgets that you can bring with you on your travels in order to simplify the process.
- Smallest Travel Steam Iron: Ironing your clothes can be an issue when you travel, just because all of your clothes are packed up in a suitcase and the hotel where you stay may not have an iron. The SteamFast 420-watt mini travel steam iron is the smallest iron in the world. It is the size of a computer mouse which makes it perfect for taking it everywhere you go. You will always look sharp carrying this gadget with you. It is available for $20 in Amazon.
- Pocket Washing Machine: Again, another big electronic device that you can fit in your pocket. This is an innovative gadget that is perfect for people who want to take trips and usually camp. Washing your clothes may be a problem when you are camping or running on a tight budget. That is where the Scrubba Wash Bag comes in. It is a pocket-size wash bag equipped with flexible washboard that is lightweight. You will only need 2-4 liters of water and a bit of washing liquid, and the process can be done in less than 3 minutes. The product is available for online order for around $55.
- Sandless Beach Mat: The most annoying thing when laying on the beach is the sand sipping on to your mat and getting all over you. With this cleverly designed gadget, you will not have to worry about that, as it is impossible to cover it with sand. It is designed in a way that lets the sand go straight through it and it was initially intended for military use. Finally, you will not have to worry about sticky sand. The Sandless Beach Mats are available for less than $25, which is a bargain if you think on how much time you will save, not getting up and wagging your beach towel over and over again.
- Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot & Power Bank: Internet accessibility can be frustrating in some places, especially when you have to work from there. With Skyroam Soils, the foreign SIM cards or roaming charges when you travel to a different country will be history. If you are a sports fan and you are eager to watch which team will surpass the odds to win the World Series, you can watch the game on your phone or laptop, anywhere you are. It is one of the best Wi-Fi hotspots on the market that offers unlimited 4G LTE service in over 130 countries. You can connect up to 5 devices and the best thing is when you run out of battery, it can be used as a portable charger, thanks to its integrated 6000mAh battery. The price for this pleasure is $9 a day for unlimited internet access.
- Go Tenna Mesh Communicate Device: This device is designed for Android or iOS users to communicate with one another without any cellular service. It is small and built with rugged materials and it uses Bluetooth-LE to pair smartphones, that will enable users to communicate with a range of up to 4 miles in open areas. GoTenna Mesh allows users to have 1 on 1 chat, group chat, or transmit public messages to other devices. It is perfect for travelers everywhere, especially for those who seek adventures in remote places where there is not a cellular network. In their official website, the minimum price, that includes two devices, is at $181.
- Smallest Automated Travel Vacuum: When we talk about smart packing, we talk about the VAGO gadget. This gadget is equipped with a pressure detection sensor that is activated once you put it in your suitcase and it can remove all the air from it.
This will make your clothes to half their size and you don’t have to go through the struggle of removing some clothes due to storage space. It is smart, stylish, small and perfect for extending your storage space especially when you want to do a bit of shopping.
These are some of the most innovative gadgets that are designed to make travel easier. By using today’s technology, you can make your next vacation smarter, easier, and better. If you are planning your next trip, take a look at some of the interesting gadgets that are available right now and make the whole process much simpler.