If you have ever considered taking a cruise, but have not quite made the plunge, you might wonder, “What do you do when you have a fun day at sea?” There is so much to do aboard most cruise ships, but the Caribbean Princess has the following 10 activities, I would recommend trying! You might be so in love with all the ship has to offer, you won’t want to go to port!
— Jennifer Medeiros (@makobiscribe) October 19, 2014
- Order Room Service: Everyone should relax once in a while and enjoy their private balcony. Room service is such a treat! Retweet the tweet above if you agree!
- Eat, eat eat: The buffets are gorgeous and the bars are all well stocked. On the Caribbean Princess you can find specialty restaurants tailored to the areas you port at. You can have a blend of the same African, Amerindian, European, East Indian, and Chinese influences as you do on the island. The Jerk Chicken is to die for and the Chocolate JourneysSM are a treat not to be missed.
- Visit the Lap Pool: What on earth is a lap pool you ask? It is an adults only pool where you can swim laps against the waves of water!
- Relax on the Sundeck: Aboard the Caribbean Princess there is a pool and 2 hot tubs which is awesome when you have walked all over when you were in port the day before. There are always chairs open, so there is no need to wake up before the sun and reserve your chair. Of course the sundeck is busy at peak times like right after lunch.
- Enjoy A Movie Under The Stars: At the very top deck you can enjoy a movie under the stars. Kids and adults are welcome to join, and you can watch movies all day long. You can even watch from the hot tub!
- Hang out in the Sanctuary: The Sanctuary is a VIP room aboard the Caribbean Princess. It is the Princess Cruises’ adults-only, outdoor spa-inspired setting for maximum relaxation.
- Visit the Spa: At the Lotus spa you can treat yourself to a variety of spa services like hot stone massage or a bamboo massage.
- Enjoy The Casino: Maybe you are super lucky, or just enjoy the thrill the machines make. Full Casino bars can be found aboard the ships in the Princess Cruise fleet.
- Practice Your Golf Swing: There is a putting green on the upper deck along with other fun sports activities even ping pong!
- Watch Ice Sculpting: This guy can certainly work over a chunk of ice! Check out how fast he can sculpt the chiseled ice below in the video. Can you believe this started out as a 250 pound block of ice?