Moms seem busier now than ever before. Gone are the days when a mom could stay home with her children while the dad was the sole supporter. The economy took a dive several years ago, many people were laid off and those who are working are not getting the raises as they used to. Many moms who do stay home are finding ways to earn an income to help support the family financially. Even though mom is home she is working, but also still running a house, taking care of children, cooking dinner, and still doing a multitude of other things that still have to be done.
Eco-friendly Ceramic Non Stick Cookware
One of the jobs a mom has that can be done more efficiently is cooking. The cookware one uses makes a huge difference in not only the way the food is cooked but also on the clean-up. Joan Lunden has a new line of cookware called Twiztt. This eco-friendly ceramic non stick cookware makes cleanup a breeze. This new line of cookware really allows you to maximum convenience at the busiest time of the year.
Here are 5 key features that allow you to spend less time in the kitchen and more time at the table:
- Easy Entertaining: The melamine bowls provides stove-to-table presentation. This takes the additional step out of extra dishes out.
- Easy Cooking: Each skillet comes with a bamboo chopping board that fits on top of the melamine bowl. This allows for cleanup when chopping.
- Easy Measuring: This cookware has capacity markings on all products.
- Easy Storing: The lightweight construction and stack ability of these products makes this the perfect cookware for small spaces.
- Easy Gifting: Twiztt products make for the perfect gifts, since moms love the simplicity and dads loves new gadgets.
Joan Lunden is a busy mom herself who wanted to serve delicious and healthy meals for family and friends, but was concerned about the safety of traditional non-stick cookware. When she learned of the innovative technology of Corona, she was excited to introduce her new line of cookware using this innovative mineral ceramic non-stick coating. The coating allows you to cook at high temperatures without the risk of releasing harmful toxins and fumes.
You will find Twiztt Cookware by Joan Lunden at Bed, Bath and Beyond. What meal would you like to cook in one of these Twizzt pans?