Thinning hair is a daily concern for many of us, and discovering a regimen to treat the effects of everyday life on our fragile follicles is enough to get us all lathered up. I’m looking for ways to thicken, condition, strengthen and protect my thinning hair. How do I keep my hair healthy with all that I put it through? Here are five answers to thinning hair:
- Clean: You have to get in there and clean all that mess up. Awaken features naturally derived sulfate free cleansers from Babassu, Coconut and Palm Oil which deeply cleanse the scalp while gently cleansing the hair.
- Stimulate: I look in the pantry and find cayenne pepper, mint leaf and peppermint oil. I can keep the mice away and the chicken spicy, but Awaken uses them to increase circulation and promote follicle health.
- Anti-Aging: The fountain of youth in a bottle to pour over your aging hair? This will do until that comes along. Essential Micro Mineral complex supports healing and the development of healthy new skin cells which promote a healthy scalp and healthy, stronger, faster growing hair. The Awaken Amino Acid Complex including Lysine provides the building block for proteins and help repair damaged hair.
- Repair: It’s like your hair off steroids. Awaken works to maintain a stronger hair follicle by helping reduce DHT, which may cause miniaturization of the hair’s follicle resulting in weak, thinning hair and ultimately loss. A healthy follicle is a primary objective in healthy strong hair growth.
- Strengthen: Awaken’s Trinity Protein complex of Organic Amaranth, Soy and Keravis strengthen new emerging hair. Start them on the right path when they are young and they will make you proud. The product contains certified organic botanicals to naturally treat, condition and style, without any harsh irritants, perfumes or dyes.
Use Wet: Spray onto damp hair prior to detangling, and style.
Use Dry: Thermal Press. Mist onto dry hair, comb and press with flat iron.
Related Products: Use with Surface Awaken Shampoo and Surface Awaken Conditioner, apply Surface Awaken Therapeutic Treatment to scalp.
Available at select Surface Salons
Surface is a high performance, salon exclusive collection of product lines that respects personal health and the Earth. Surface products are made with organic, gluten-free, sulfate-free, 100 Percent vegan protein and paraben-free ingredients. Surface Hair launched in 2008 and has since expanded to include Surface Men and Surface Skin, meeting market demand for products that perform yet offer sustainable, responsible eco-smart choices for clients. Surface is available exclusively at professional salons throughout the US and Canada.
Visit Surface Hair for more information.
What do you do about thinning hair?