I know a lot of us think Easter is just for kids, but I enjoy the holiday as well. A large part of my enjoyment is decorating and dyeing eggs with the kids and hiding them while they are asleep. Because my kids don’t really like candy, I get the fun of thinking up different things to put in their baskets. While I am looking for the kids, I usually try to find something for myself as well. Sometimes my husband will surprise me with a little basket filled with a few treats. To give some inspiration to you readers who are looking for something out of the ordinary for an Easter basket this year, here are some cute basket themes I found:
- Spa Basket: Fill a basket with some of her favorite bath and beauty products. A bar of handmade soap, a bottle of a favorite essential oil, a few candles and a new loofah will be a hit for sure.
- Dinner And A Movie: Some women may like to have the night out, while some would prefer a quiet night in. For that lady, a basket with a gift card for a to go dinner with a few of her favorite flicks will only be topped better than with a bucket of buttered popcorn to enjoy with the movie!
- Traditional: If you have a sweet tooth, there is nothing better than a basket with some sweet treats and pretty flowers.
- Books: I love a good suspense novel and I would absolutely love a basket filled with a few of my favorite paperbacks and some jelly beans to snack on during the really scary parts. If you have an e-reader, a gift card for a few downloads works well too.
- Manicure And Pedicure: I love having my nails done almost as much as my teen daughter. I thought this year it would be fun to have a mother and daughter basket we could enjoy together. In the basket I am going to include a pair of good clippers, an emery board, a pumice stone, peppermint lotion and cuticle oil. One thing I am going to do instead of buying a few bottles of nail polish is to include some pre-painted nails we can easily out on or take off. I was fortunate to have a very talented woman cross my path that paints press on nails! I stink at coloring my nails, and to have found someone who can create the amazing designs that Lisa Oswald from Lisa’s Impressive Nails can, is a blessing!