Do not live in stress because of infertility; instead, get a cure for it. Yes, it is possible to overcome sterility irrespective of the cause of infertility or the male or female partner suffering from it. Mostly the couple above the age of 35 years experience the problem in conceiving even after the infertility treatment is complete. However, the Best IVF Treatment in India provides equally successful treatment for overage patients too.
Conversely, the number of IVF cycles and time-period for the overage patients may vary. It is because the quality of sperms in the male partner may reduce, and the female partner may not be able to produce the necessary number of oocytes.
Which infertility problems can be fixed using IVF?
IVF or In-vitro Fertilization is the possible solution for almost all the causes of infertility. Some of the most common infertility issues that receive a successful treatment through IVF treatment are:
- Cysts in the vagina or pelvic reason
- Problems with ovulation
- Uterine fibroids
- Low sperm count
- Blockages in the fallopian tubes
- Blockage in the reproductive system of the male
- Difficulty in conceiving due to increased age of either of the partner or both the male and female partner
- When the speed of the sperms is low
- Quality of sperms is not as expected
Firstly, the doctor put the couple under prognosis, analyse the cause of infertility and then suggest for the proceedings of the treatment. The primary methods for the treatment of IVF involve:
- Follicular Aspiration, i.e., the removal of the quality oocytes from the body of the female partner
- Insemination, when fertilization is not possible with the natural process this process is used. Here, the doctor retrieves the sperms from the male partner and the eggs from the female partner. The fertilization is then done artificially in the laboratory
- Super Ovulation: in this method of IVF treatment, the IVF proceedings involve the treatment of the female partner with oral medicines or injections to enhance the production of the oocytes
The procedure of IVF treatment depends on the overall health and symptoms of infertility. The treatment procedure also depends on the age of the patient.
The doctors in India outshine in performing all the procedures of IVF treatment. Irrespective of the availability of all the latest and updated technologies of IVF procedures, one can receive the Cheapest IVF Treatment in India.
The doctors in India do their work precisely and make all possible efforts to make the treatment successful. However, it is the responsibility of the patient too, to make sure that they follow the instructions of the doctor. Once the fetus is in the womb the couple should not be ignorant.
Take proper rest, medication and diet as suggested by the doctor. Visit for a regular checkup as and when required. The patient can travel back to their country after the pregnancy test is positive. So, plan your IVF treatment in India if you wish to receive a cost-effective treatment without compromising on the quality of the proceedings.