I have to preface this favorite breakfast recipe with I never follow directions on a cake/muffin/bread recipe box! My mom had gotten me a “Cake Doctor” cupcake book and I learned all the ways to adapt and take okay recipes and turn them into my favorites. You might laugh at what I do…but it is so yummy!
- One box of Krusteaz Cranberry Orange muffin mix
- ½ cup water
- 1 small container of fat-free sour cream (8 oz--I think)
- the nuts and berries packet out of any Fresh Express Salad Kit
- Mix the water, muffin mix, and the UNDRAINED can of cranberries with the sour cream. Sprinkle the nuts and berries pack from the Salad mix on top.
- Bake according to directions adding 5 minutes (for the sour cream).
- Let cool and serve!