With Christmas just around the corner, I thought it would be perfect timing to do a Christmas ornament craft. Handmade ornaments are an easy Christmas Craft for kids to do. One of my favorite companies to count on for creative, high quality and kid friendly crafts is Green Kid Crafts. This monthly craft subscription comes complete with all the materials you need to make a planet friendly craft that you and your 3-6 year old can make together. For only $19.50 per month, you will receive a box that comes complete with materials for 3 separate crafts. The instructions are easy to follow and the crafts are simple, fun and turn our cute as a bug. All the materials in each kit are eco-friendly, high quality and is sure to keep your youngster busy.
- Recycled cardstock shapes, 2 colors of each animal, with a cut out hole for stringing
- Glue dots
- Recycled raffia ribbon
- Recycled plastic buttons of various sizes
- Match the shapes in the two different colors and glue in place with glue dots
- Add buttons for eyes or for an interesting accent
- Thread the raffia ribbon through the hole and tie a firm knot
Now you are ready to hang these adorable ornaments on your Christmas tree or any place they can be seen and enjoyed in your home. One US reader will receive “a set of craft kits from Green Kid Crafts”.