- ½ yellow onion
- Garlic Clove
- 1 lb peeled, deveined shrimp
- 20 Spicy 3 Pepper Old London Melba snacks
- 2 eggs
- Fresh Rosemary
- In a food processor mix together the ½ onion and garlic until chopped fine
- Add the Melba Snacks
- Add the eggs
- Rinse the shrimp, then add to the food processor
- Scoop the mixture with a melon baller onto a parchment lined cookie sheet
- Cook for 35 minutes at 425 degrees or until golden brown
Old London is the maker of Melba toast and snacks which is on the HCG diet (which I am on currently) I will be creating a plethora of yummy HCG friendly recipes for you that will taste good for the whole family. If you want to find other snacking recipes for appetizer inspiration, check out Dr. Susan Kleiner’s page. I have always been a fan of Old London with their delicious flavors including this new one I have not tried the Spicy 3 Pepper. Want even more recipe ideas? Check out the Old London Facebook page.
Around here, my kids like to just eat them right out of the box and we usually have to have a few for recipes and one for the family to snack on! Mason, my two-year-old likes things spicy so the spicy 3 Pepper are his favorite. I know that because it is Old London they are made from top quality ingredients and also helps for him to establish a healthy eating lifestyle. I consider myself luck that my kids reach for Old London brand snacks instead of cookies. Stay tuned to the blog for more HCG friendly recipes!
Want to win a case of Melba Toast and Snacks from Old London? They send quite the assortment! Fill out the GT form below.