One of the best parts of the holidays is getting all of your favorite people a gift that shows them how much they mean to you. Whether that means getting them something from their Christmas wish list or finding a unique item that embodies what their relationship means to you is entirely up to you. Just don’t forget about your four-legged best friend! Here are seven pet-inspired gifts that’ll really get your hairy buddy’s tail wagging.
- Everlasting Treat Ball: Have you ever given your dog a treat (of course you have, all good doggie parents do!) for it only to be wholly consumed in under a minute? It’s like the pup didn’t even chew it; what’s the point of the treat if they don’t take the time to enjoy it?
Help your pooch to slow down and chew his food with the everlasting treat ball. The everlasting treat ball works as a duo toy and training tool, engaging your dog by forcing him to figure out how to remove the treat from the ball and slowing down his habit of swallowing food whole.
- Chuckit! Pro: Does your throwing arm tire out fast when you play a game of fetch with your pooch at the dog park? Your dog probably wants to play for longer than 20 minutes, but when you’re beat, you have to end the game early, not so with the Chuckit! Pro.
The Chuckit! Pro is a handheld launcher (seen in the YouTube video here) that launches the ball for you with just simple flick of the wrist. You and your pup can play for hours, or until he’s all tuckered out!
- BarkBox Subscription: If you really want to splurge on a gift this year for your pup, get him the gift that keeps on giving: a BarkBox subscription. With three package options available for less than $30 a month, your dog will receive treats and toys that he’ll absolutely love!
- Doggie Ornament: Start a new family tradition at the holidays: get everyone their very own ornament, including your best hairy friend! The ornament can be a look-a-like of the pup or can be fashioned by you out of polymer clay or salt sourdough. The ornament can resemble his favorite chew toy or can be a picture of him, captured in all of his glory!
- Custom Pet Tag: If your dog has graduated from obedience school and has been a “good boy” all year, he deserves more than a plastic name tag. Get your pupper pets the gift of engraved custom tags. This special tag will show his important standing in the family and will also represent the special wishes you have for him this holiday season.
- Dogbrella: If it’s raining outside, is your pup less likely to let you know he has to go potty? Does he decide that relieving himself on the rug is worth getting in trouble if it means he doesn’t have to get wet?
If this sounds like your friend, consider surprising them with a dogbrella in their stocking. The dogbrella attaches to their leash and collar, keeping them protected from even the lightest of showers. Better suited for the smaller pup in your life, the dogbrella will get your pup outside to go for a walk or a potty break without any bribing or prodding from you.
- Pet Collar
Maybe all of the adventures you and the pupper shared in this year has left his collar looking a bit ratty. Get the favorite furry pal in your life a new pet collar. Customizable and available in a variety of colors and sizes, you can’t go wrong with a new collar!
Doesn’t your best good bud deserve some recognition this holiday? You know it!