Buying a camera and other product photographer stuffs that are suitable for each of us has never been easier. There are no good or bad cameras, but adequate cameras for every situation. By 2020 the manufacturer did not make it easy for us to choose the best model.
We will look at several types of cameras available in 2020 and some basic parts of the operation.
Panasonic EVIL camera: Panasonic Lumix DC-GX9
– Try before you buy it: You should feel comfortable with it, that it has the control you need, enough grip, easy-to-use menus etc … and then check that the online price is cheaper than a physical store, and buy it from your home.
– Don’t get stuck buying the best camera: There is no “best” camera in all areas (photo quality, performance, function and design). Try to adjust as much as possible to your needs.
– There are no specifications that will tell you which camera is the best: better zoom or higher resolution is not an indication that one camera is better than another.
DSLR, EVIL or sophisticated compact digital camera?
Types of cameras and photography accessories
DSLRs have mirrors that reflect images from the lens, usually through a prism into the optical viewfinder. EVIL or CSC cameras instead of having mirrors that reflect light, they send images directly from the sensor to the viewfinder or to the rear LCD screen. Basically it is a compact camera technology, but with the possibility of changing the lens.
EVIL vs. compact: EVIL cameras are usually better than compact cameras because they have a larger sensor. With their larger cons and lenses spend a lot of money.
EVIL vs. DSLR: If you need good battery life or good ignition speed, DSLR models are more suitable. Low-end DSLRs are cheaper than EVIL cameras. In cons, EVIL tends to have a better video mode and can do almost the same thing as a DSLR.
The main feature on digital photo cameras is 2020
Camera resolution is generally measured in megapixels (MP). This figure shows the number of pixels that the camera uses to produce images. All cameras usually have enough MP, but many of them do not have a processor that is powerful enough to handle images.
There are two important features in relation to the lens: aperture and focal length.
The focal length of the lens, measured in millimeters (mm), tells us what the magnification of the image is and the number of scenes covered by the lens (angle of view). As the focal length increases, everything seems bigger and takes more. A lens that includes several focal lengths is a zoom lens, and the zoom specification is the ratio between the longest focal length and the shortest: a 20-100mm lens because it has a 5x zoom.
– Ultra wide angle (less than 18mm) good for capturing large scenes.
– Wide angle (around 18mm to 30mm) good for landscape photos and street photography.
– Normal (around 30mm to 70mm) is good for portraits and photos.
– Telephoto (around 70mm to 300mm) is ideal for portraits or sports.
– Super telephoto lenses (more than 300mm) good for sports or nature.
Openings are the size of openings through which light is referred to as the f-number. The smaller the number, the bigger the opening. When it appears in the 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 specification, that means the maximum aperture is f3.5 at 18mm and 55mm at f5.6. A wider aperture allows more light and gives you more control over the depth of field. A lens with a wide aperture is known as fast and a lens with a narrow aperture as slow. A fast lens is considered better than a slow lens; “Fast” and “slow” have nothing to do with focus performance.
This is something important to remember if you decide to buy an EVIL (CSC) or DSLR (Reflex) camera: Do you know which system has the lens that most appeals to you? Usually Canon and Nikon have behind them a variety of lenses that you can use, but Sony is stepping very hard with its mirrorless camera, and there are more and more lenses available for the camera, both at home and from other manufacturers.
What if you have to be clear, is that once you enter a system, it is very difficult to get out of it … Are you going to waste all the goals that you have bought for a particular system? Think carefully before buying a camera with these characteristics.
Sensor size and type
With sensor size, we are referring to the dimensions of the photoreceptor matrix which makes the pixels that become images. A larger sensor generally produces better photo quality, but the larger the sensor the bigger the camera; Larger sensors also require a larger electronic lens. Bigger sensors are also more expensive and increase the price of the camera.
What sensor technology can we find?
– CMOS is the most popular. The variant, BSI CMOS, is popular for pocket cameras, because it allows increased sensitivity in low light on a relatively small sensor section.
– The cheapest compact pocket camera still uses a CCD sensor. Cheap CCDs don’t offer image quality as well as more expensive CMOS sensors, but instead, more expensive CCDs such as those used in medium format cameras produce better photos. In general, CCD sensors do not offer good video.
As sensitivity increases, the amount of noise also increases. As a result, some cameras are able to use the highest ISO sensitivity. Ranking range, making reliable specifications. For example, a camera that reaches ISO 6400 might produce images that are worth up to ISO 800.
Most cameras use a lithium ion battery that can be recharged. They offer longer battery life than AA batteries but are generally designed for camera brands. There are models that use AA batteries, but they are generally compact cameras and low-end megazoom.
There are still some other parameters for choosing a camera but what has been explained above can be an illustration of how to choose the device that suits your expectations.