With Valentine’s Day around the corner, I wanted to write a post to show guys how to choose the best jewelry for her. I know from my husband, he struggles each year with what to buy me on Valentine’s Day because he is just overwhelmed with the possibilities. One year he got so confused and overcome with the pressure that he ended up buying me a tee shirt I liked in six different colors! So, taking that experience, I think I can help some husbands, boyfriends, partners and such find the perfect gift for your girl. Here are some recommendations I found:
How To Choose The Best Jewelry For Her
- Investigate: In order to help you find the best gift for your girl, you need to be a detective! Ask yourself a few questions like; does she wear rings/earrings/bracelets? Does she wear yellow or white gold or does she even like gold? Does she have any metal allergies you need to be aware of? By finding out some basic information, you can save yourself a lot of headache.
- What Does She Want: You better make sure that what you are planning to give is what she will be happy with. If your favorite girl is hoping for a diamond and you give her a 14k bracelet, you are going to disappoint her. You can ask her friends or family what she is hoping for without spilling the beans to her.
- What Is Her Style: Does your girl love a modern and sleek design or is she a girl who loves vintage pieces? This is another huge question you need to get answered or you may be buying a gift she won’t really love.
- Gemstones: Does your woman like a gemstone like a sapphire or diamond or does she prefer fresh water pearls instead?
- What Statement Are You Making: This is a big and probably the most important question you can answer. Have you been together a short time and you want to let her know you are ready to move to the next level ? Have you been together for a long time and you want to finally pop the question? If you get this one wrong, you may be in the doghouse, which is not very comfortable this time of year! If you could find any piece of jewelry imaginable, would it make your shopping easier? Lucky for you, Brilliant Earth, one of the leaders in online jewelry sales, has virtually everything you could imagine, and probably a few that you didn’t!
Beautiful Jewelry For Women
I am very excited to connect you with a reliable and leader in the industry that offers some of the most beautiful jewelry for women. What I love about Brilliant Earth is that they are as dedicated to our planet as they are to their customers. They use ethical practices when obtaining and harvesting their materials from the purest sources around. They also give 5% of their profits to those underdeveloped areas that have been abused by unethical practices. I was sent the gorgeous Silver Wave Pendant with an Ethically Sourced Blue Sapphire ($135.00). Sapphires have always been a favorite of mine, so this pendant was perfect for me. I love the beautiful lines that create the wave and the extraordinary stone which hangs from an 18” sterling chain.
I wanted to tell you about the diamonds and other precious gems you can find from Brilliant Earth. If you are looking to buy an engagement ring this Valentine’s Day, the staff at Brilliant Earth are eager to help you choose the perfect stone and setting. The staff from Brilliant Earth is trained to help you choose the perfect engagement ring for your future spouse. They will help you set a budget, choose the right cut and color as well as the setting and the metal for the setting. If you are still not sure what is best for your big day, you can find helpful videos to steer you in the right direction. Brilliant Earth knows how incredibly important this day is for you and they want you to know they will be there every step of the way. To keep up with the latest news at Brilliant Earth, you can like them on Facebook as well as follow them on Twitter.