In order to stretch your wardrobe, you need to learn how to choose the right shoe. If you can find the right shoe, you can make it work with several different looks for different occasions. With today’s economy, we need to be able to get the most out of our purchases. In order to make those purchases worth the money, we should have some staples in our closet that can be mixed with other items, therefore making your wardrobe grow without spending a lot of money. Here are some great tips for finding the right shoes for the right occasions:
How To Choose The Right Shoes For An Outfit
- Casual/Daytime: The best shoes for casual wear in the daytime are sandals, flats, ballet shoes, sneakers or espadrilles.
- Dressy/Nighttime: If you are stepping out on the town for the night, you can bring out your wow shoes. This is the time to show off those bold colors, embellishments and unique and trendy styles.
- Office: When you are at work, you should stick to a simple pump with a heel 4” or lower. The time to bring out the stilettos is not during a client meeting at the office. You are best served to wear a solid color and a rounded tow or a pointed toe as long as it is not overly dramatic. One company that has really cornered the market on the perfect shoe is CHROMATICgallerie.
Made To Order Shoes
What intrigued me the most about CHROMATICgallerie is that they offer made to order shoes. The shoe itself is a basic round toe pump and from that you can choose the heel height, material, color and size. Here are the basics:
- Heel Size: 2”, 3” or 4”
- Material: Leather, suede, patent leather and faux fur
- Color: Black, grey, brown, nude, red, pink, yellow, orange, green, purple, blue and metallic.
- Size: Sizes range from 5.5 to 11. Yes, you can actually order in half sizes (Yay!)
- Collection: You can choose from bridal, basic essential, wear to work, cocktail, stylist picks and fall trends.
- Price: All shoes are $88.00.
I received the Eggplant A Kiss in suede with a 3” heel. I could not decide on my own, so the very sweet and helpful Natalia chose for me. She did an awesome job! I love the rich purple jewel tone with the soft suede. The shoes are quite comfortable and the heel I chose will work in any number of occasions and the classic look will fit into any ensemble you choose. I must say that I have my eye on the faux fur cheetah that I think I may need to ask Santa to put under my tree!
To receive 10% off your purchase, please us COLOR10 at checkout.
One reader will win their choice of color, style, and heel height from the collection of their choice from any CHROMATICgallerie shoe ($88.00)