Content and/or other value provided by our partner, Target. All opinions are my own. Please visit Target.com/Pharmacy for additional information and see your pharmacist for details. #sponsored
It’s flu season, which also tends to mean packed pharmacies. Being a pregnant mom of a 3 year old, I’ve had my fair share of trips to the pharmacy this year. There is nothing worse than standing in line to check on your prescription with a whiny, boogie nosed 3 year old, only to be told that your medication isn’t ready yet. I am a proponent of positive customer service, and this is no way to treat customers…especially sick ones! I shop at Target on the regular and I am always walking past their pharmacy counter, but never even considered using them as a pharmacy, until I began to dig into the benefits.
5 Ways Target Gives You A Better Pharmacy Experience:
- Target Pharmacy Rewards: As a new Pharmacy guest, you can fill your first script and sign up for Pharmacy rewards and you’ll get 5% off a day of shopping. You can earn rewards faster by filling pet prescriptions, getting vaccinations such as the flu shot and adding all family members to one account!
- Text Alerts: No more standing around, waiting for your name to be called. Sign up for text alerts and you will be texted as soon as your medications are ready. You can kill two birds with one stone by shopping for tissues waiting for your prescription for your sinus infection to be filled.
- Free Baby Medicine Flavorings: If you have a picky child, like mine, you’ll be happy to know that Targey Pharmacy carries 19 different flavorings for your child’s medication, all free of charge!
- Vaccinations at Target: No more delaying getting that flu shot, Target Pharmacy is literally your one stop shop. Now you don’t have to wait for that appointment to get in with your doctor!
- Target generic Prescriptions: There is nothing better than saving money on your prescriptions. Target has a huge selection of $4 generic prescriptions, offering you a great value!
Target Pharmacy Rewards are an easy way to save big shopping for things that you already needed from Target anyway. For example, once I’ve hit my 5 rewards points, I can buy Aidan a new toy or a new shirt for myself and save 5% off! Just in time for flu season, right? Flip the Script and then add family members to your account to rack up those points even faster! Right now, one lucky reader will receive a $50 Target e-Gift card! Enter the sweepstakes form below!
What feature to you love most about Target’s pharmacy?