Hunts Greek Pasta Salad Recipe
Recipe type: Entree
Did you know Hunt's Tomatoes are grown in California and have been naturally steam peeled? They have no artificial ingredients or preservatives.
- 12 ounces dry rotini pasta, uncooked (12 oz = 4-1/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 2 tablespoons Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, undrained
- 2 cups diced unpeeled, seeded cucumber
- 1 can (2.25 oz each) ripe olives, drained
- 1 pkg (3.5 oz each) crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
- Coarse ground black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain and rinse under cold water until cool.
- Meanwhile, mix together oil and mustard in large bowl. Stir in all remaining ingredients, except pepper, until combined. Toss in cooled pasta. Sprinkle with pepper, as desired.