- 2-1/4 cups of International Delight Iced Mocha Coffee
- ¾ International Delight Caramel Macchiato Creamer
- 3 Large Eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 package of Neufchâtel cream cheese
- ½ Almonds
- ¼ cup caramel sauce
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- Mix together the eggs.
- Heat up first two ingredients and slowly add the egg mixture until it comes to a slow boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally
- After the mixture has slightly thickened, refrigerate to chill completely
- Turn your ice cream maker machine on and pour in mixture until thickened about 30-35 minutes
- Take out one cup of mix add add cream cheese in a drink blender.
- Blend until smooth
- Re-add to mixture and return to a slow boil.
- After mix has thickened pour into a container and layer the almonds, caramel sauce and chocolate chips in a striped fashion and stir twice to create a swirl.
- Freeze for 1 hour
- serve with almonds as a garnish
I thought I would start off my post with the delicious recipe I created with International Delight Iced Mocha Coffee and International Delight Caramel Macchiato Coffee Creamer. It was so good, it is already gone! I also created it with no added sugar. I went to Sam’s Club to buy the products I needed for this recipe and you can follow my whole shopping journey on my Google Plus album.
I love going to Sam’s because they have a lot of items my family regularly buys so it really helps us save money by buying in bulk. The International Delight Mocha Iced Coffee can be found in the refrigerated aisle as a two pack. In my Sams, the price is $6.47 which equates to $.40 a serving. That is about an 1/8 of the price of a coffee house and tastes just as good. In addition to tasting great straight, it also tastes great in recipes as you can see from the recipe I posted above! Yum!
In order to complete my International Delight Made Your Way Recipe, I needed another item found in the refrigerated aisle – the creamer. Sam’s has a wide variety of items as you can tell by the picture below. I picked up the two-pack of creamer located right next to the iced coffee. You can also get things like milk, cottage cheese, and cream cheese.
I wanted to create something different than just a drink, and I knew it would be a challenge to make the ice cream and keep a scoopable quality to it which is why I added the cream cheese. That is a secret I learned from a recipe forum a few months ago.
Jakobi could not wait to get started. He loves making ice cream and I usually have to listen to him say, “Is it ready yet” about 400 times while he sits above the ice cream maker watching it churn.
Caramel Mocha Almond Ice Cream Recipe
I was really happy with the way my recipe turned out. Now the possibilities are endless with all the different varieties of creamers that International Delight makes. How about a peppermint patty iced cream? To find more about International Delight, you can find them on Facebook and Twitter.
I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community. This content has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™ and International Delight #CBias #SocialFabric